Help!!! Beginner am things not going right at all

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by galty15, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Yeah that's the mission for tomorrow. Just fed so thought I'd send u all pics. An I got told when I got the seeds feminized early skunk. Strong bushy big

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hey guys updates as requested.

3. Tent set up. And growing well at last

4. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Thanks for all the help guys

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looks pretty damn good . Can you send pics of the plants?

Sent from my SM-G900H using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Will tomorrow been a long day

7. Pics of plants [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Pic 2 is the taller one an got a little too close to the light. That's why the leaves have just started to curl a lil. Moved light up another 2 inches today

8. Looks good. May just wanna feed some calmag for those red stems

9. Currently feeding 1ml :1L you think more?

10. I use as a foliar spray. Epsom salts works great too. I use 1 teaspoon to a liter

11. So about 5ml :L ok I'll up it I've got a 1ml:1L Foliar spray that's why the leaves are wet.
    Just started a tangerine dream and a Girl Scout cookies .
    Would you veg till the plants just fill out more?

12. Just avoid using the spray during the light cycle as it can cause burns under your lights. I normally take them out to feed and spray at the same time. Leave for like 20mins to allow run off to happen and leaves to dry then put them back. I usually veg for about 5 weeks but it's up to you. General rule of thumb is that they double in size during the first 2 weeks after flipping

13. Thanks guys I think I could be ready to flip them at the end of this week. What plans should I make?

14. Plan to smoke some homegrown killer in a couple months

First grow

15. Consider extra long dark period as you flip? Continuous debate but I find 24hours of dark before the flip makes them show sex faster. Are you prepared for the stretch in terms of height restrictions and lst? Do you have a nute schedule you're following as you'll have to start reducing your N and adding P and K? Are you sorted with proper dark, as in no light leaks to avoid hermies? Also, if you're using any cfls now is the time to change to 2700k warms instead of the 6500k daylights.

16. Ok I'll do the 24 hour dark on Friday and start the new 12/12 Saturday. They are feminized seeds so surely they will be girls?!? What % of p/k should I be adding.
    What are herms read into them a few times but confuses me. Either way they are in a tent. Proper dark bar a black orchid propagator for seedlings/ chillis / carrots/ kohlrabi. But that will be zipped when I flip. I'm using 600w mh will that do both plants or should I use 1 per plant as I have another spare

17. If they're fem seeds then they will be girls. Hermies are hermaphrodites. They produce both pollen sacks and buds. They happen when females are stressed out from light leaks/varied light cycles, or from poor genetics. I'd say a timer is a must. You're also going to have to change your MH to HPS for flowering.

Are you doing a flush before the flip?

18. Wasn't going to flush before flip, I thought you just flushed before harvest.....
    it's on timer has been from seed haven't got time to be flicking the switch lmao. Why do I need to change to hps? What are the differences