HELP! BARBEQUE SAUCE IN MY VAPORIZER!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by CityBBQemployee, Feb 5, 2020.

1. So I was smoking some concentrate out of my lynx vaporizer when my wife told me she wanted to smoke Barbeque sauce out of it. Now, it’s not quite my thing but I don’t want to stop anyone from smoking the way they want so I packed some Barbeque sauce, we each take a hit, it starts to smell and taste like Barbeque sauce, and she tells me she was joking! Does anyone know if the vaporizer will still be usable after this?

• Funny Funny x 4
  2. thank you for this.

*toss it

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. #3 BrewsnWeed666, Feb 5, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2020

Lol why would you even consider vaping BBQ sauce :lmafoe::lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. this was painful to read

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. :rolleyes:
    You may want to read this;

Grasscity.com - Forum Guidelines

Especially this part;
    3. Trolling is not tolerated. This includes posting arguments, flames or personal attacks for no other purpose than to annoy other members or disrupt discussions. Note: Creating another account for the purpose of trolling will result in the banning of both accounts.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Didn't Cheech & Chong do that?

• Funny Funny x 2

7. here’s the picture with it mostly came out. It’s not a troll dude, I’m just trying to get some answers on if it’s still good. Not trying to start anything.

8. here’s the picture with it mostly came out. It’s not a troll dude, I’m just trying to get some answers on if it’s still good. Not trying to start anything.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. This is gold :lmafoe::lmafoe:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Hey -- aren't you the guy who said his wife stuck a pipe up her ass thinking it was a buttplug?

• Funny Funny x 4
  11. Nice memory.

• Funny Funny x 3
  12. What in tarnation.
    I’d venture to say that device is a goner.
    Is this a joke ?

13. Sounds like a joke to me. Bbq sauce, huh..reeeeaaaaallly? Smh

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Yea I’m just biting my tongue.
    h

15. When I was working with making vape juice I joined a Nicotine site full of flavor mixers and started making a range of tasty juices but mine were Hash based with no Nicotine.
    We did a selection of wild and crazy flavor bases like BBQ sauce. Tuna, Onion, Blue Cheese, Bacon. Some of them you'd never get the taste out of the atomizer without a full tear down, boil and build fresh with new coils.

BNW