Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help ASAP

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CasualSmoker024, Mar 10, 2013.

1. My parents found my pieces and want to watch a documentary on weed, they're against it, but can someone come up with a movie that supports it but isn't biased?

2. You'll have to look on Granny's page. She has tons of links
    I believe her username is stormcrow?

3. The Union is the one you're looking for. It's the most highly recommended and educational, but I haven't seen it personally. I'd give it a shot though, it's on Netflix.

And yes, Granny is Stormcrow

4. The Union is definitely an educational, I guess mature way of saying that marijuana will always be a diverse topic where people constantly disagree or agree whether or not weed is a harmful drug. Another good one is "A Norml Life" spelled exactly like that heres a link to a description.

A Norml Life (2011) - IMDb

This one is based on mostly people for it, but they are really convincing responses with stories that show that weed has medicinal properties.

5. You must be under 18, and if so you're SOL (shit out of luck). I doubt any parent would let their underage teenager rationalize the smoking of marijuana.

If you're 18 or over and don't like their rules, move your ass out of there. Simple as that. Pretty sure you're not though because they took your pipes.

6. The union is pretty biased lol

7. A lot of the documentaries are going to bore them to death if they jump right into them and don't have much prior interest in weed. Hit them with this one then hit them with a big documentary

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWz4yJL2Fv4]Selling Weed Legally - YouTube[/ame]

8. I'm 18, I live in Norway and our high school goes through year 13. In my last year now, but since I'm still in high school my parents don't respect me the same way a parent respects their child who no longer lives there

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT-UIe7l3-Q]The Union The Business Behind Getting High (Full Movie)[/ame]

There's quite a few good ones.

When we grow what we can do
    What is cannabis cured cancer

etc

10. the union is probably one of the best out there...just dont show them reefer madness LOL

11. If they show interest, keep on showing them more and more documentaries, for instance Rick Simpson's "Run From The Cure"; If they show broadmindedness at first then this may help to reinforce a positive opinion of weed.

12. Bake some pot brownies first and watch whatever the fuck you want :)

13. The union is always a good one to start with! Good luck :smoking: