Help!! Asap

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by redoak84, Jun 1, 2012.

1. So i have an L.A. Woman plant in wich has already started budding...however, the buds are small but all branches are budded and fan leaves are cut. Now, my situation is, i know that when the hairs on ur buds turn orange or brown then usually is ready to harvest. Well the hairs on all of the buds are brown/orange on my plant, but the size of the buds are pretty small...could the growth had been stunted?.should i just harvest now!?...cause im definitely itchin to try it!..the plant is almost three months....and also the middle/main branch was cut for cloning...HELP!!

2. has she been flowering for three months?

3. Like maybe two months....but its like, i'd have to use an entire branch to make a blunt...thats just to give a picture of how big the buds actually are...

4. Upload a picture and people will give you better information.

5. I do not get it , why would cut fan leafs ? Do you ever heard about farmers stripping their apple or orange trees to increase the yield ? Imagine that you on the space station and some idiot start removing the solar panels , obviously your space station will suffer from power shortage ... Same thing with plants . Trust me when plant no longer need those leads it will drop them it self . Good example SCROG , when canopy is so dense and light can not reach trough the SCROG to the bottom section of the plant , then plant will drop those leafs because it has no use in them .... By removing the leafs you 1) cutting down on "food" -energy that plant also need from the light .2) Stressing your plant .3) Possibly slowing down the grow process because instead of spending all the energy on development your plant spending it on recovering .

6. I'd say if you think it might be ready take a little nug off the top and dry it and smoke it. But don't forget most strains gO through an amazing change at the end and that's when they put all their weight on. Mine double in size in the last ten days of flower. Really the best way is to et a magnifying glass and look at the heads of the crystals. If they're starting to turn amber they're done. Amber is degradation of thc into cbd. CBD has great medicinal qualities but thc gets you high.

7. A good rule of thumb and I've been through ten harvests now. Good rule is one more roots more fruits. And two you wanna keep as much foliage on the plant as possible till the very end. The plant will drop the leaf wen it's used what it needs. Also if you pull fans too early you stop a branch from growing in that spot. Don't pull leafs.