Help!!! Are these still worth the time

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by mrwavyphil, Apr 16, 2012.

1. #1 mrwavyphil, Apr 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2012
    There two bag seeds veg for 4 weeks in party cup switched to small 6 inch pot 3 week of flower yet two show sex as you can see very deformed I topped the one on the right just fuckin around tryin to see it worked but seems to be growing slow an plant leaves curl down the one on the left hasn't grown in 3 weeks an hasn't shown sex either are they worth my time my box has 1 54w 6500k cfl 2 54w 2700k cfl 2 20w 2700k cfl also last plant is my new female any help on her would be apprecitated I am using 10-15-10 Schultz plant food

Attached Files:

2. Can't see the pics

3. put them in a pot outside

4. then plant it outdoors somewhere secret with decent lighting nd get a good yield.... or get next to nothing with cfls

5. maybe 1/2 o with current lights

6. I do all of my growing in a hydro but I've done 3 soil grows so I'm not an expert but it looks like your pots are a little small but ok for now. I'm guessing that since your pics are taken on carpet that they don't have anywhere for excess water to run out so you might have your roots sitting in stagnate water. As far as cfl's go, you aren't likely going to get any massive yields but they work. Most indoor growers that I know began growing or have grown using them (myself included). I would suggest you either move them to another pot or pop some holes in the ones you're using.

7. #7 Cuzin Red, Apr 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2012
    Put pots in your bathtub and flush 'em with tap water till the water coming out the drain holes looks almost clear. Then dump the Schultz plant food that's mostly made for low nitro loving house plants. And pick up some good nutes that are known for working well with MJ like Dyna-Grow and after the pots (which should be transplanted into bigger pots) dry out begin adding the improved higher 'N' nutes modestly and watch your PH (6.3-6.8). Your problems should disappear in time. Old growth won't improve, or may look even worse at first. But the new growth will greatly improve. Your lights are ok, but you just won't get a good yield.

Don't give up on what you've already got unless the genetics don't measure up. One tends to forget just how long it takes to start all over from seed again. I still don't understand why folks on all forums order expensive seeds over and over instead of finding a few choice mothers and more easily and consistently working with clones without the chance of those sub par females from seed or a male in sight. I've usually had only two or three keeper females, and sometimes only one out of a typical 10 seed pack of regulars. So given the numbers I'm paying about $100 or more for just one or two plants that really count. Too pricey to keep buying seeds for every crop.