Help are these ready yet? (color Blind)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by smokedoc58, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Could you tell me if these Jack Herer, Super Lemon Haze and Neville Haze are ready to be harvest? I am color blind and have a time seeing the colors! Thank you![​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. #2 etw2010, Feb 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2011
    How long have they been flowering? Even with being colorblind you should be able to see the trichromes depending one the high you want thats how you can tell. Personally i like to see mine haze about 70 percent before harvesting. Great grow my friend. I hope this helps!

PS. I would give them some more time the 'hairs' havent changed yet

3. I dont think they are done. They'll swell up a bit more.

Nice plants tho!

4. yes, I agree that they should go a little longer. still look really green, and the pistils are still really white.

5. I reckon about another 2 weeks before harvest yet, bud hardener time my friend! before your flush :)

6. take a couple of pics with the flash on and the grow lights off........but from what I can see they need longer, at a guess I'd say your about 4-5 weeks into flowering? some of them will take longer, that's a nice looking cola on that one on the left, the tallest one, what's that and can you get a closer pic of it please?..........Peace out............Sid

7. nevelles haze size of a pop can 13" long

8. No, .. Not yet. That's just judging by the White Pistols man.

Check back in two weeks W/ pics. I'm sure then they will be near, .. .. or darn close .. .. .. .. :)

9. Posting new pictures lights out flash on started 12/12 on dec 24th . Thanks guys

10. Here are new pictures with light off and flash on! Thanks!

Attached Files:

11. Same answer .. ^^^ .. .. :)

12. if u go another 2 weeks, pluck some of the dead stuff off so they do not mold

13. yeah, still got a bit to go, you can see them start to get a bit of N deff (yellow leaves), perfectly natural at this stage......looking good dude..........Peace out..........Sid

14. them suckas should be about ready dawg...any updates?

15. Maybe the lack of an update is a good thing, lol :smoke:

.......Peace out.........Sid