Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help Are the screens Ive been smoking steel or stainless steel?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by porschetarbo, Feb 12, 2014.

1. #1 porschetarbo, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2014
    I decided I was sick of unburnt weed being pulled into the bong water, so I decided to go hunting for screens. I quickly learned that glass was the best, second best would be stainless steel and brass/steel was to be avoided. 

So I find the screens I've used in the past because a buddy had them lying around, these ones
    [​IMG][​IMG]

But I see in the description it is only "steel". Not stainless steel!!! Perhaps they forgot to include stainless? Does anyone have experience with this particular branded screens shown in the picture? It seems to not be as popular as the ones with the leaf on the front.

I have only used these a couple times but I remember the steel not looking that shiny when new..like the picture. Isn't that too dark to be stainless?

I shouldn't be worried should I?

2. youl be fine but you should switch to a glass screen.