Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help Altamonte Springs Need Some Trees

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by t.willis, May 10, 2014.

1. Just moved from ohio, dont know anyone in this area for some damn trees but im in need of some damn weed. Can anyone help me out?!?!

2. Theres trees everywhere man, just gotta look, probably next to some bushes or shrubs, you havent mentioned, are you looking for a specific type of tree? oak? pine?

3. Weed dude.

4. Contact the local police department. They know where all the good weed is.

5. Altamonte springs Florida

6. I know they do fuckin bastards lmao!

7. this aint the way to go about it bro.....

8. Go outside a smoke shop

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. If you have to ask in here, you look like a narc.

If you're young, then hit up the college scene. Bars and clubs around colleges that promote drink specials and concerts draw people of all sorts. Get chit chatty with someone who looks like they're "in the know".

If you're not young, then I'd scope out the boomers on the Harley's. All those cats are flashbacking "Easy Rider" biker gang/stoner types. Some are wannabees. If they look like they're pushing 60 with badly faded tattoos, they should be legit.

O-town also has a surf scene believe it or not. Scope out the bars on the east end of town. Something with a beach theme. You'll find a Spicoli in there.

Good luck and narc on!

10. Sounds like you need a
    T-break. Are you expecting somebody here to actually hook you up?! You're not thinking clearly. GTFO