Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help?! advice on strain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by danked719, Sep 17, 2011.

1. i just picked up an 8th from a friend but the bud looks different then ive ever seen its kinda dark and the stem is bright green and the bud AND stem are very soft. anyone ever see bud like this?

2. sorry i couldnt take a picture i dont have access to a camer aright now :mad:

3. [quote name='"danked719"']sorry i couldnt take a picture i dont have access to a camer aright now :mad:[/quote]

Then why bother asking? Ugh

4. well basically then, is it normal for weed to have a bright right green stem? ive seen alot of dank but ive never seen a stem like this

5. Depends on strain, grow technique,temp, all kinds of things. Why, do you think it's gonna end your life? Lol

6. umm it could but no pics kinda makes it hardto say

7. Op your in Colorado, you should be fine

8. From your description it sounds like you got some improperly dried weed. Fresh cannabis is very bright green and vibrant off the plant. When you say it's soft too, another indication of it not being dried properly. Does it burn properly or difficult to light?

Also if you try and tear a piece of the bud off does it pull a fiber of hemp down the main stem with it, or crack off?

9. yea thats kind of what I though cuz of the softness but yes it does pull a fiber off...is it still good to smoke though? the bud looks pretty good and its sticky

10. and should I just let it sit out to dry???

11. Yeah it definitely just sounds like it hasn't finished drying. I would leave it sitting out not in a container while you're keeping it. If it isn't enough to last long enough to worth drying, the last bit of the bag should be dry by the time you get to it.

It is still completely smokeable, I would just expect a more difficult time lighting/keeping it lit. Also it will likely hit a little harsher because the moisture causing it to burn at higher temps. Should get you high still.

12. Put your buds in a brown paper bag and fold the top down. It
    Will draw the moisture into the bag

13. will do thanx :) i left iut overnight and its lookin better and much more dry...got me as high as hell 2 :)

14. its probably purple haze.

inb4OMGITSEXTINCTLIKEDINOSAURS