Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help about talking to a friend please?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by goohara, Jan 3, 2012.

1. story is i got a new smoking buddy. well, kinda, because i am the one that introduced him to weed... i was really happy to smoke him out at first because he is nice but i am starting to get a bit annoyed. we see each other almost every day and we usually blaze and i wouldn't be exaggerating if i said i have smoked this guy out at least 30 times in a couple of months.

thing is i tried telling him "hey if we really are gonna do this often we should pick up together some time" because it looks like he takes for granted i always have weed for everybody or something and he was like "yeah sure" but i feel like he thinks i was just joking around.

i don't really know how i should tell him i am happy we get to blaze together so often but that i really just can afford so much. i know it will be mad awkward afterwards... is it just me exaggerating and two months of smoking are just too early to start picking your own bud up or? i am confused and i don't wanna sound like a selfish bitch because i do love smoking people out but idk... help? :rolleyes:

2. just be straight with him and tell him whats up.

3. Tell him that he needs to start paying for his share of the weed more often or he can't smoke with you anymore. If he's a real friend and is smoking with you to have fun and not to just get high then he will stop mooching. Otherwise, no sense keeping friends that use you.

4. just say your low on doe.

5. Be straight. Tell him he's chill, and you love blazin' with him. But just tell him that he needs to put in and pick up if he wants to keep smoking with you. Tell him you feel like smoking him up like 30 times is waaaaay generous.

6. Get him higher than he's ever been, until he's nearly passed out, then get surround sound speakers, and play subliminal messages, both forward and backward, into his mind while he's in between consciousness. Then, after a couple days the messages will erupt him into a spree of weed buying addictions and fruitlessly smoking you up for the rest of his life.

7. same problem with me, but i understand his financial situation cause he's broke as fuck.. and he's been my friend since grade 6.. what do i do O_O

8. This.

9. This is a easy fix. Tell him you are not going to pay for his weed every time you smoke. Either he starts throwing down some bones or you guys don't smoke as much. He is using you.

10. Take him with you so he sees how sketchy and expensive it is and tell him straight up like yo this shit is $__.00 for just a litto gram homie have some compassion! and if he still doesn't put in well then he's a shitty friend and you should just avoid him.

11. Next time he asks to blaze say your low on cash and need to pick up before and that he should pick up too cause you won't be able to get that much

12. make that bitch put 5 on it........

13. Just tell him that this shit doesn't grow on trees. Lol

14. Well it kinda does..

15. Everyone here says that you should just tell him straight up, but if it was that easy you would've done it already instead of coming here, right?

I understand the awkward position you're in.

To avoid making it awkward you need to let this person know what he's doing is inappropriate without actually saying it. Being passive-aggressive is just douchy so don't do that.

Does he even know how much it costs? So he doesn't think it's really cheap.

16. #16 5cooby Doo, Jan 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2012
    Smoking with friends is fun.

Everyone who want's to smoke should throw either money, or bud into the pile.

+

If they don't throw bud they should smoke you out next or after two times max, (ex. you,you,him or him,him,you is the max. the pattern should be :))

=

:smoking:

17. Do not smoke him out, if he likes it the first 1-3times he should buy his own haha,l. Eventually here will use you for weed unfoortunetly

18. be like" oh by the way, you owe me about 100$ for me introducing you to the sweet herb and smoking you out 40 times.

19. Tell him: "You've graduated to a toker now lol, so I'll give you my connect's number so you can start buying bud. Or just give me the money and I'll get it for you." This way he has options, but all options involve him spending money.

But If it were me I would just say, "Hey man, do you mind throwing down?" or something like that. You really shouldn't let this go on any longer, so you really need to say something. It shouldn't come off as mean, it's just a fact of life.. bud costs money. And if he's "offended" then he obviously just wants free weed.

20. I am in a similar situation to you. One of the guys in the group i typically smoke with NEVER pays. When we all go to pick up he says he doesn't have money. This has literally been going on for a couple months.

Last time i was with him i light up the j and when i was about to pass it to him i said wait, and told him to give me some money. Of course, he didn't have money. I still let him smoke because he is a good friend, but if it was pretty much anyone else i would have passed it over him.

Edit: i only did this after confronting him multiple times about not paying