help about buying

Discussion in 'General' started by hi_im_stoned, Oct 11, 2002.

1. hey, i was woundering which one of these yall consider a good deal.i was planning on buying some and this is what he said he had:skunk $15-twenty,thai sticks $40-twenty,commercial $20-twenty,hydro $40-twenty,white widow $40-dime,blueberry $45-twenty, which one should i purchase and why. peace

2. where the fuck are you ....that you have those kind of choices?

3. And how the hell can you get thai sticks???????

4. im not really getting the quanity amount? so ur paying what? for what amount? i take it possibly 1/8. i would go with the blueberry..

5. Ummm, you cant get 1/8 of blueberry or thai sticks for $45, unless its not really blueberry or w. widow, or else the dealer your gettin it from is losin serious money, i thought you meant grams, but I wouldnt pay 45 for a gram of anything

So.....what the fuck were you talkin about man???

6. to be honest

unless hes in amaterdamn i dont believe it is possable for him to have the choices described

i have lived in several places

and you just dont see that kind of assortment anywhere

unless your in vancover or amsterdamn

this thery is only strengthened by the fact the the tread starter has not yet returned a reply

you dont have to lie to make friends

7. ok for the record its an 1/8 and the dealer i know is a real close personnal friend of mine he gets his stuff from people in other countries and states i hope that clears everything up

8. your story is still hard to believe
    unless like xxjwxx said this guy is just
    telling you that shit

first off i havent heard of anyone geting thai stick
    or thai anything in the usa sence cheech and chong

so if it is realy what he sayes it is ...jump on it

but somehow i realy doubt this guy is being honest with you

where in the contry are you ?

9. HOW IN THE FUCKING HELL COULD YOU POSSIBLY GET BLUEBERRY OR THAI STICKS OR ANYTHING IN THAT CATEGORY FOR $45 A GRAM? IM NOT ONE TO MAKE JUDGEMENTS OVER THE INTERNET AND SHIT, BUT YOU SIR....ARE BEING BULLSHITTED...OR BULLSHITTING

10. i think you ment 1/8 th

but other wize you are right on

11. i got on of those guys with good deals..he just goes around town with one of those hotdog carts. im like uh ok "Ill take a lil baggie of that . a twist of that blue sparkly stuff and saurkraut on the dog...".."uh, sure, a raspberry iced tea. thaaanks."

12. can i have some extra biskets with that please?

13. ROTFFLMSNAOWSCOMN!!!!
    holy moly. I knew someone was gonna ask for the biskets!!!!!! hahahaha. nice!

14. it was a tastie offer

and i couldent resist!

15. well is there any way i can tell if it's fake or not by smell,color,texture or something. if so, please let me know 'cause i'm kinda new to this. i don't really liked to be ripped off especially friends. i live in the southern u.s.

16. well i suggest you buy what you can afford.. make sure you look at it first.. make sure its not some hightimes weed.. trust me whatever you can afford will get you really stoned since ur a beginner..

17. Those choices are a stoners heaven, but i think you are being bullshited. I've been smoking weed for about 3 years and i barely got a hold of blueberry like a week ago. Very rare, same goes for white widow and i never even heard of thai sticks before....

18. blueberry is a vancover breed if you are ever seeing that shit in thesothern states you are lucking out big time

but still i remember everyone trying to give names to there regular old pot when i was younger so they could get more money from your ass