Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help a stoner out!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RedEyedJedi420, Apr 3, 2011.

1. #1 RedEyedJedi420, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2011
    Can soeone please give me scientific study's for a persuasive essay on how weed doesn't cause brain cell damage, it's not addicting, not a gateway drug, that theres never been 1 death an
    d it doesn't cause all the same problems as tobacco such as lung cancer and all that. Thanks

2. #2 Magic Kush, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2011
    Marijuanafacts.org

3. buuummmmmmpppppppp

4. #5 MusicJunkie, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2011
  5. abovetheignorance.org

6. why do you ask for rep in your sig?

You should know that if i see that and i was about to give you rep, i would stop and not give you anyway. You get rep by posting helpful things, not by asking for it.

7. So you want us to do your homework for you? Here's a hint: only half of the things you mentioned are even concrete facts, and the other half would lead to quite an interesting search to find credible evidence to support...