Help a sister out...

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by LiBird11, Jul 23, 2011.

1. I got a new toy but I have no idea how to use it. Its a PURP frosted glass w/ 5 percs (I think thats whats they are called). Its not like my other bong...where is the hole? I really need someone to tell me how to use it...I bought it in Oakland, CA and I live in Washington, DC. HELP HELP

See pics below

2011-07-22 20.39.26.jpg

2011-07-22 20.39.50.jpg

2011-07-22 20.40.39.jpg

2. Yes...please dont make fun of me lol

3. k. I think by hole you mean the carb? A small hole on the side that you uncover to clear it? If thats the case most bongs don't have them, as they really aren't necessary.

Heres a step by step with that tube.

1Fill water from the top (through the neck) until just over the top slit in those arms. (the name of that perk is a tree perk, and you have 1 tree perk with 5 arms)

2 Fill through the opening where the downstem goes high enough to cover the holes in the downstem, but not much higher than the top hole.

3. put the downstem in.

4. Take off the bowl/ashcatcher. (the thing on the front) and put a little bit of water in it. You should be able to see a small stem going to nearly the bottom, you only need to just barely cover the end of that. Then dry off the bowl if it got wet.

5. Grind your herb or pick it apart..whatever you prefer, and pack the bowl.

6. put the bowl/ashcatcher in the downstem.

7. Light the bowl and inhale like a normal bong.

8 when you have pulled enough for your hit you slide the bowl/ashcatcher out of the downstem and inhale to clear the bong. (instead of using a carb)

• Like Like x 1
  4. You know your just gonna end up rolling a blunt...

5. Thank you so much! I appreciate your attention to detail! You just made my evening...muah!

6. Cut it out LOL I smoke white paper so HA LOL LOL But honestly, I just rolled something up LOL

7. Success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. #9 mjr18793, Jul 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    So beast haha

9. Bong Ripping For Dummies the next book in the "for dummies series"

10. lol 3 people qouted that post 3 times in a row

11. I thought this was a gag at first..... Light that shit, Smoke that shit, PASS that shit!! LoL I gotta get my wife a Frosted Pink Bong! :metal: Dopeness!