Help! A.S.A.P germination!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mostdopekidz, May 30, 2011.

1. Well for the people that are looking thank you I bought aurora indica from nirvana and I used the cup method this time and it's been in there since Friday around 10 pm when it was in there for 24 hrs I barely touched it and it went down like it's suppose to but it hasn't really grew it's root out I had the cup with warm water no HOT but warm and put plastic wrap over it an put it on top of my fridge with a box over it I also had badseeds(7) from my cousin and I put them in another cup these have been in there for 50 hrs. And when it was 18 hrs. I barely touched them to all successfully went down but no crack have opened nothing I feel like I been having them in there for to long and there gonna die! Please
    Help me and my baby's

Attached Files:

2. use the paper towel method.

3. First off nirvana seeds are usually fresh and don't need to soak. Get them out before you drown the beans! Use wet tissue or paper towels. Sandwich them between 2 layers and use plates or foil to keep moister in and light out, they need to be in a moist dark environment and between 70 and 80 deg F. Use a heating pad on low or some other warm spot. On top of a refrigerator is also good. Check again in 12 hours.

4. ^what he said^

I like to use the top of my cable box tho, it's about 85*F and they seem to like it! Always cracked within 24h

5. I use the paper towel in a zip lock bag method. I found I have better success if I blow into the bag before sealing it. Leave a little air.

6. Thanks to you all I put one sheet of moist paper towel in a bowl then I put the seeds then two other moist paper on top and put plastic wrap and put in dark in room temp! If they turn out successful I will have a journal thank you guys