Help a noob with a metal pipe please

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Deleted member 1070091, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Hey hows it going? Sorry for the noob question try not to laugh hehe, but I need your guys help.
    I have always smoked blunts, but they leave me a ver strong smell and well people react bad to it, so I went to a local weed store and bought what they called a bullet metal pipe, it conceals the smell but I cant get it to work lol. Like I open it and place the weed inside then close the tip but it doesnt ignite when i try burning it with my lighter :(, I dont know if I need something besides the pipe, the lighter and the weed lol, but I really need help lol.
    This is the model of the pipe I bought

Comprar pipa metalica para fumar con forma de Bala online | articulos para fumador

Thanks in advance.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Thanks for the unsafe link that's been reported !

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I thought the link looked weird thanks for the heads up man lol

4. Not a very helpful comunity I can see, that "harmful link", is called a link to a site in spanish, dont know if you guys know what spanish is.
    This is the page actually and that is the metal pipe I just wanna know how to lit it.
    upload_2018-9-9_15-1-46.png

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. You folks are talking with a deleted member??
    Wonder what they did to get deleted?;)
    "Deleted member 1070091"

That thing looks like a nose burner from here, if you try to light it?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Link is fine (I opened it up in a "sandbox", on a win10 pc)
    Snap2.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. And for the "Deleted member 1070091"..
    Not opening up any suspicious link is a perfect reaction!

• Like Like x 1
  8. It means that the user has been deleted by our staff on behalf of their request. There is nothing to be suspicious about it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. @Lizard King
    Ahhh Thank you..I thought it was a user that had been banned under a different name!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Dude they're one hitters they cost as little as 1p from China lmao, I had one ages ago it's kinda like smoking fire because of how harsh it is:laughing::laughing:

It's like when you get to the end of a J & it's a lip burner but hurts more :roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Bawhaaaaa

My eyes are so old now..I would probably light my finger instead of that thing..

laugh deniro.gif

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. One hitter that I remember (still have it after 45 yrs of use..pretty beat up eh?..LOL
    1 hitter.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

13. That's exactly why I stopped using it & switched to pipes lmao I burnt my fingers a few times by mistake when high :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Dude that looks better then most of the one hitters I've seen

I still need to get a new one hitter but refuse to pay £7 for one :laughing::laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. These are still VERY cheap to make..LMFAO
    rg36qKTMtU0V.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Dude you'd be ripped from one hit :laughing::laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Cheap to make and flies thru 60-80 $ worth of lol

• Like Like x 1
  18. A friend had one of those in the 90s. He brought it to work and dropped it not knowing. A few hours later it gets reported by some lady as a crack pipe. Ahh what a good laugh.

19. It was fine for me? You should make sure it's not something in your browser

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

20. Maybe so , it came up as a warning unsafe site on my PC
    What would your reply been if that happened to you ?
    Not willing to try opening the link again .

Its not a issue to me ,, have a great day .

• Like Like x 1