Help a kitty out.

Discussion in 'General' started by own3d421, May 9, 2013.

1. My mother-in-laws cat, Macy Loreal, is in the running to be KATU2 News in portland's new weather cat. Currently, she's in 6th place, she needs to be in 5th to make it to the finals.

This is where you come in grasscity, i need your help.

Follow this link(and Like the page) : https://www.facebook.com/katunews/app_599788450050788

And vote for this Cat:
    MacyKATU-WeatherCat5-3-13 - YouTube

Her names Macy, she was born to be in the spotlight, lol.

In order to vote you have to like the page
    Oh yeah you can vote once a day, so if you don't mind helping a fellow cannabis enthusiast out, follow the link and vote, thanks.

Once again, Thanks. My mother-in-law is awesome, and so is her cat. I mean srsly the cat's fishing.

2. That cat better be fucking good.

lol, i voted, took a few seconds, will be sharing this on my wall so no worries.

3. nevermind you're gonna have to wait, my internet is slow as fuck right now man.

4. I voted, what a pretty kitty haha. What does a weather cat get to do anyway?

5. #5 own3d421, May 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2013

No problemo, thanks. She's definately worth it.

Thanks, SniperKitty, i dig your name btw.

As for what a weather cat does, i copied this from the official rules, "she will be featured Fridays on KATU’s 6 p.m. weather forecast during from May 31st to August 30th. "

6. I voted! I hope she wins, she's a beautiful cat.

7. Thanks guys and gals, you can vote again today, your allowed to vote once a day, she's still tied for 5th. She's such an awesome kitty, her coat is so thick from behind it looks like she's wearing pantaloons, it's fuckin' hilarious.

8. It's gonna be a close one, we need your votes, please blades and bladies.

Vote Macy!

9. Im rollin at the video that cat looks so unhappy hahaha

10. :D:D
    Nah, she thoroughly enjoys the attention, unless your talking about another cat.
    :wave::wave:
    Anyways, you can vote again today, it's the last day, so far i think she's in fifth, but all the votes count, however after they name the five finalists, the votes go out the window and it's up to the judges.

Thanks again, fellow cannabis enthusiasts. :hello::hello::hello:

11. voted, that page is thoroughly ammusing

12. Thanks, and I totally agree, cats are awesome.

13. d'awhh. i wuvv cats