Help a girl out with her first girlfriend

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Wellthatsgroovy, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Hey Blades..

Ok So I am Bi.. and I have dated girls, had sex with girls.. but I have never had a girlfriend. Well my boyfriend and I broke up about 6 months ago, I've been married before too.. I'm 28. And I've decided to finally try a girlfriend. So anyway I am just looking for advice.. I have been talking to a girl who def wants to be my girlfriend...but I'm not sure. Basically I'm just looking for advice on how to tell who I should pick to my girlfriend... what are the red flags of girls I def shouldn't make mine hahhaa. Basically let me learn from all you blades' mistakes !! HAHAHAHAHA
    Ok ready, set go.

And thanks Blades :)

PS I dont need advice on how to get girls... haha I can do that... it's just choosing the ones to get and any other relationship advice you have with girls too should help. I don't want a crazy bitch. HAHAHAHAHAHA

2. You don't want a crazy bitch? Welcome to the club

3. If you're trying to avoid crazy girls, then stop dating girls all together.

4. Boner Alert!

5. can i be the first to say that this is pretty damn hot.

6. Pick the sexiest one.

7. #7 Hali Hostility, Jan 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2012
    no your not the first so permission denied:)

8. idk just pick the one that acts the most like you:]
    don't get someone whos not compatible yannnoe?
    What sign are you?

9. I'm a man so I can't help much. The above responses are correct though!! My straight male advice is: if she makes you happy and doesn't bitch much= dateable. Guys also have a hotness to bitchiness scale. I believe demetri Martin a comedian first revealed it although I could be wrong either way this is a run on sentence. :smoke:

10. if shes chill and smokes weed...chances are i'd get along with her.
    Maybe you would too!
    Just dont go for those annoying bitches...they piss anyone off after a while.
    idk i dont think its a gender thing, but when your with someone you find fun, you just know right? helps if she has big tits too....:love:

anyway...
    goodluck!

11. The first few responses actually made me lol. Oh, wow.

12. I am a scorpio :)
    the girl I'm talkin to right now that wants to be my girl smokes too, I smoked dro with her last night haha. Girl on girl relationships move super fast though.. the whole what did the lesbian bring to the second date joke ? A U Haul... its true.. hahaha. But I don't like to move that fast and I have some other girls I am talkin to as well and I'd still like to date and check out what's going on out there before I settle down with this chick... I like her a lot but I need a little bit of time to figure it out..... She was joking with me that we should get married... kinda creeped me out haha do girls do that on the regular to you guys ??

13. There's a user on her, Annicus. She's a married lesbian and I'm sure if you private message her explaining your story then she'll help you out!

I would help but lesbian dating is the last thing I know, I can barely date straight women!

14. Find one that doesn't burn through relationships every two weeks. Those girls are usually FUCKED with attachment problems and low self esteem, the works. Also the ones who have been abused growing up.

You want someone who you're immediately attracted to, personality and physically, so its someone that you can also be friends with if you wanted. If they can't hold an interesting conversation then fuck that it doesn't matter how hot they are.

15. hahahah yea I am looking for a straight man's advice.. or a lesbo or bi chick.. anyone that dates a lot of girls ... can give me advice on ltr with girls :) this chick hasn't gotten bitchy or mad with me yet... I guess I am waiting to see if that happens. I don't like bitching at all.. I had a crush on one of my best friends for a long time, she's a lesbian... until I spent an entire week with her and realized she bitches way way way way too much for me to want her as my girlfriend... I've been through a lot of shit in my life and I stay happy and chill I want someone who is the same you know.. keeps it in perspective doesn't freak out over insignificant stuff..

16. keys to a healthy relationship - weed, honesty, and patience.

17. Thanks verbae... haha this girl needs to be patient cause I am :)

18. I'm not sure if it helps at all but I have found that I have no particular type per se. If I might a girl I just know I find her attractive and by spending time with her I can feel out whether it's something I'd like to do more often.

Also just for future reference to be helpful there is a forum here on GC dedicated to relationships and sex

Sex, Love & Relationships - Grasscity.com Forums

I'm sure there are people in there qualified to give good advice:smoke:

19. Most women are a little crazy, which of course is why we love them...lol

I agree with Verbae, honesty,trust, kindness and respect are the best things.

Also it helps if you can laugh together :laughing: it really does heal all