Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help a fellow out?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ClintBeestwood, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Ok so first of all, Hi im new here, and need help on the following things:

1. how to tuck the paper when rolling a joint. (Ive been smoking for 2 years, but still cant roll a joint. everytime I try to tuck it in I fail, get frustrated, and end up having to use a plastic roller.

2. How to order paraphanelia from amazon by using an amazon gift card. Also where to find amazon gift card in stores.

3. How to find connects in a new city/town. (just moved from Florida to Seattle, WA. Really hard to find a good connect, they all sell mids mostly. Im tired of mids, I want to try some Dro or Chronic. :rolleyes::smoke:

2. I taught my friend by having him roll papers around a thin pencil and then fatter pencil.

I never order stuff online, I prefer to look at stuff and inspect for imperfections.

College comic stores etc, ask around and be nice

3. Thanks, I guess for now Ill practice with my crappy Kulu Rice papers and some brick weed lol

2. Online is a lot cheaper, usually 30% cheaper or less depending on the item, but I mostly wanna buy papers, and a bubbler from amazon or grasscity.

3. Asking is the tough part, I only try approaching people who look like they smoke,