Help a brother out

Discussion in 'General' started by Apollyon1325, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Long story short I got a job where there is a chance I could get hurt. If I get hurt they automatically drug test you. She's worried I'm going to get hurt and lose my job so she wants me to stop smoking. How do I convince her to stop worrying/smoke without her knowing. (we live together)

2. Dude dont lie to your wifey bro. That's my only advice I can conjure up. Every time you pull that shit you WILL get caught :-/

3. do whatever you want then accept the consequences

4. cut back a bit, dont lie, dont fuck up at work. thats all I got

5. I don't smoke much as it is. Just a few times a month. Between work school and all the other little things I need to de stress or I'll blow my lid. She doesn't seem to care and she is very persistent annoyingly so at times. I don't feel this is at all a break up worthy event that she wants me to quit but at the same time it's frustrating that she doesn't seem to care how much it helps me to be able to unwind with a bit of a smoke. She never used to mind. It's just frustrating and I hoped one of you guys might have a convincing argument for me to win her over to the green side again.

6. Than tell her that your not willing to change for her. What else do you want us to tell you lol. Be a man, grab your balls, and speak what's on your mind. Give her the ol' fashioned "well it's better than drinking."

Or, tell her something else, and accept the consequences.....

7. u could also get scientific with it. Marijuana helps us to produce oxytocin and seortonin. Both essential biochemicals that will elevate your mood and empathy for others. when you wake up refreshed you are more able to safely do your job (depending on when you smoke) but ask if shed rather have u drink a few glasses of wine. but be honest if you are not willing to cut back