Help A Brother Out

Discussion in 'General' started by tlax, Aug 18, 2012.

1. First off, this is my first post! (Long time lurker) So the past week, I've been developing my fool-proof (aka parent proof) scheme to get myself back "into buisness" after being shut down about a month ago. I've carefully created a safe hiding place by cutting out and refabricating my furniture to store in the hollow part, with velcro on the inside so I can open it still. (Very proud of my craftmanship) Anyhow, I found a used Buddha on ebay with all the shit (even got him to throw in a grinder) for 85 bucks. Went to go launder my money through a pre-paid visa card- come to find out you can't use that particular card for online purchases. Pressed for time, I told my dad the situation (obviously leaving out the details), and gave him my $100 dollar pre-paid in exchange for $100 of use with his credit card on ebay. So now my problem is this- he sees that I spent 85 bucks on one item, so I need a reliable story and/or product to show for it. (Ebay was NOT a company so I don't have to worry about name on credit card statement). I have a few days to fabricate a story now, and I was looking for some of your guys' imput. Right now I figure my options are this: Say it was a gift (I began bringing up that idea a few days ago to warm him up to it) but then I would need something worth at least 40 and say two things game in it. This method would completely ensures that he won't open the package out of curiousity as its a present. (I figure there is only about a 20% chance he opens it if its just something for me.) Or two: Say I bought some gaming headphones and borrow a pair from a buddy to show for after it arrives. So what do you guys think? Any ideas are appreciated! :eek:

2. kill him and stuff him in the couch

3. SUPER MOD, I CHOOSE YOU!

Ban hammer attack! It's super effective!

OP has been banned.