Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help a beginner pipe maker

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crossbow, Mar 18, 2011.

1. #1 crossbow, Mar 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2011
    ok, so I'm making my first metal stealth pipe and I have two questions. How do I get the metal shaft to stick to the metal bowl? And secondly, the bow is just less than a cm and its shaped similar to a metal pen end. How do I fit a screen into it? It's kind of like a mini chillum.

2. Or you can buy one for 5 bucks...

3. i feel like it might help of you posted some pics of the parts your talking about

4. just buy a pipe from your corner store

5. You can buy one, but have you guys ever built anything in your life? There is a satisfaction you get from building something yourself and being able to use it.

If you post some pictures, I might be able to give you some tips, I did that in my metal shop class without my teacher knowing last year.

6. buy a corn cob pipe, they usually run cheap($5 for me) and they hit good.

7. I would scrap the metal idea and blow some glass...

My sophomore year of high school me and a buddy made our own glass pipes. I still have mine today.

8. apples are very official one time use only. PVC pipe with a glass bowl and down stem works well too. tin foil bowl bic pen tube and bottle. GRavity bong get a 3 liter bottle and a 2 liter bottle cut the bottom off the 2 liter at the top off the 3 liter make a bowl at the top of the 2 liter.

9. light bulb vaporizer very harsh in my opinion

10. Don't listen to this guys tin foil advice. That shit FUCKS up your body.