HELP !6 weeks into flowering leaves yellowing and twisting..

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jimoffy, Mar 4, 2016.

1. I hope so. Should I hit it with half dose bloom nutes through foliar or should I water it?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Should I foliar spray with bloom nutes? Or water it normally with bloom nutes?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. It depends on the type of nutes used. If you have access to kelp meal I would make kelp tea you can use this as a foliage and soil drench make sure you dont apply anything to the leaves with the sun shining it can burn the leaves. There maybe some chemical nutes...but I grow organic so maybe someone can chime in on that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. bs ......lollllll.......so you flip your magic lights and it BLAMO. LOLLL counting from when!!!????

• Like Like x 1
  5. Maybe he has small hands? :) Some count their flowering from the first budding. I count mine as soon as I go to 12/12. I'm at 4 wks now. I can see mine being at that size maybe at 6? But probably closer to 7/8 wks. Also the strain matters.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. I see, ok ok. Yeah I've been reading a lot on flushing and it seems like there are some diff strategies to it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ok why would I bullshit ? Don't be a hater dude.

8. I put her in flower feb 1 .

9. That's what I love about this process. You can mix it up a bit! Everyone has variations on their strategies. And in the end even in a box, no two grows are the same.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Haha no at least average hands! And I count my flower days the day I switch over to 12/12

• Like Like x 2
  11. Just checking man. Take it as a compliment! Dem buds be looking nice.

• Like Like x 1
  12. You got that right .

• Like Like x 1
  13. For sure man. I did not have these results my first time around . But this time I switched to smart pots and nectar for the gods and I can't even believe myself how fast and dense they are growing . And for the other dude up there hating , if I said 3.5 would that make you feel better ?

• Like Like x 2
  14. Appreciate ya mook

• Like Like x 2
  15. Sure u read on an earlier post suggesting foliar feeding at his point???? You should not use any foliar feed when the buds are formed

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  16. Sorry never finished that haha a just from looking at them spotty leaves in previous posts did you ever identify what the actual cause was. I was doing to say either a cal or mag deficiency.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Cal/mag was brought up early on. We said it couldn't hurt to give them a shot. He asked about brands? I use Gen-hydro 3 step so I couldn't answer.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Well I'll be honest I had a problem exactly the same and it only developed bout 2 to 3 week into flower. Leaves went spotty and had brown defects on the leaves I started hitting some magical and it cleared up in a week. Started on a low dose and worked up till it was fine dark green again. Hope it helps buddy. Hear is a little helper in future for you pal if you haven't seen it already.

• Like Like x 1
  19. uploadfromtaptalk1457183884909.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  20. thanks guys.. guessing potassium defficiency so i gave it a half dose bloom booster feed.. hope this helps..

Sent from my SM-G925I using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1