HELP !6 weeks into flowering leaves yellowing and twisting..

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jimoffy, Mar 4, 2016.

1. my plant is 6 weeks into flower and i moticed yesterday and more so today lots of leaves are yellowing.. big and small ones.. twisting aswell and also have brown spots! i fertilized a week ago with bloom booster and there was no problem until now a week later.. wondering what it is? outdoor plant.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G925I using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I could be wrong but I had this exact problem, I was told the solution was calmag. Hopefully me bumping this up a little will bring along a more experienced grower for you.

Note: I did purchase calmag but haven't done any grows since.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Hold up. If those are 6 wks into flowering where are all the buds? Leaves will definitely yellow as you get into flowering...before 6 wks even. That is because the nutes are diverted to the buds. Totally normal. I'm popping off 2 yellows a day and I'm only 3 wks in. So, if you're indeed flowering let it ride. If it is making you nervous, give a mild nitrogen infection (I did). But yellowing, especially from the bottom to middle of plant is perfectly normal.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  4. [​IMG][​IMG]

i dont know.. its roughly six weeks in there were pistils growong on all the bud spots for a couple months which is why i think its 6 weeks in.. theres 2 or 3 months left till harvest apparently so i dont know if my buds arent bigger? thats them 3 days ago

• Like Like x 1
  5. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ok. Much easier to see now. So yes. Like I said, buds take nutes away from the rest of the plant. There will be yellowing especially in bottom to mid. Give a nitrogen bump if you want, but don't over do it and make sure you stop with all nutes at least 3 wks before harvest.

7. ok i hope thats what it is.. last time i had nitrogen def the leaves slowly lightened and i fixed it

8. what did you end up doing?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Well at first I used epsom salts, and molases as suggested by loki, then the next grow I had cal mag but I fucked everything up that grow so I've never had a chance to use it durong an entore grow.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Dude that still doesn't look right for 6 weeks flower .
    [​IMG] that's mine at 3 weeks

• Like Like x 1
  11. Stop with nutes 3 weeks before harvest? That's quite a bit of time . Maybe 2 but 3 is too much in my opinion. I go up till last week. And flush a couple days before .

12. indoor 3 weeks or outdoor?!?!

13. im not sure exactly when it really started flowering.. ive had white pistils growong all over it since it was like 3 or 4 months in veg.. its been 6 months now.. just recently looks like the buds are growing size. its still 12 hours 55min day and 11 hours 5 min darkness until end of march when its 12-12

14. 2-3 wks really, but it's just a matter of preference. I don't flush so I stop a bit early.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I always flush for 2 weeks .. Sometimes it goes a little longer

• Like Like x 1
  16. Here's mine, mid week 5 of Bloom. Still no yellowing from, nutes being taken away from leaves...( I've had a little burn from the cfls tho.)

[​IMG]

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  17. im pretty sure i am in 6 week flower.. not sure cause ive had pistils for months during veg... but the buds are starting to grow bigger and much more crystally..

• Like Like x 1
  18. Well it seems your plant was just lifting her skirt to show you she is a mature female. It's obviously flowering now....and looks "p" deficient. Find some bloom nutes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. This is why you have to pay attention to the sun...start to early and have massive trees.
    That plant is gonna explode when the sun gets right. Hope you get it sorted out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Grasscity Forum mobile app