Help 1st time grower yellowing leaves any ideas welcome

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Ilovechocolope, Dec 9, 2012.

1. image.jpg

This is my chocolope kush DNA genetics seed

It's about a month old had a problem pop up the other day where my 2lower set of leaves are goin yellow and starting to die, all I've been feeding is water to this point, its under a 250w hps and its is not close to it at all like 2/2 n a half foot

Any ideas?

All feed back and advice much appreciated

2. A little plant food would be nice!

"V"

3. I've got some ill give it tonight hopefully ill post details of how it goes n what I use, think the plant suffered early in life due to the cold i only had it on a 18hr light but it got cold really fast so we've just gone 24/7 till I guess flowering time and with hopes to ave oil again for some heat when it's in dark cycle.

It's small looking comparing it to others have showen me,

4. Well added 1/4 strength fert on the 12th and its bounces back well still lower leaves r yellow brown n dieing lookin but new growth has been good, should I cut the dieing lower leaves or leave them till the plant drops them naturally and remove them then.

5. Ill post pic shortly when I take some new ones

6. I I made a new thread in the grow journals so if u wanna c how things are going check it out, I just went into flowering lights yday