Help. 1.5 weeks into flowering,pics.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mjj998, Oct 3, 2012.

1. I'm a little over a week into flowering, mrgrowpro pc case, 4 2700k cfl lights, watering only when needed, using water soluble plant food for nitrogen deficiency, will be using FF Tiger Bloom when it comes in mail. 12hr on/12hr off. Using basic soil, (not good I know). What can I do to help these two? Or if anyone sees something or has suggestions please feel free. Thanks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. mjj, fertilize at a normal rate and see if it doesn't clear up. Remember that you can't fix the leaves that are already affected, only keep it from affecting more leaves. Also, what does "basic" soil mean? What kind?

3. I meant just some soil from Home Depot, it's Scott's Garden Soil I believe. I didn't use any nutrients in vegging other than some miracle gro plant food. Over watered it a bit during veg. I'll use the Tiger Bloom when I get it, just wasn't sure if this is ok and not killing the whole thing. First time with anything so I'm learning just don't want to miss anything and lose them because I believe they're both females and the tops do look pretty decent. I didn't plan this very well so I'm improvising a lot. :)Thanks for reply.

4. Just go slow and easy with the nutrients. I think once you start feeding them they will perk back up. Make sure to start at 1/4-1/2 strength so you don't burn them. Also, it is totally fine to water your plants with distilled water, see my reply in the other thread.

5. Less is deffinitly better my entire last grow I only fed at one seventh strength. I figured that out at the end I thought I was at one half strength. Made me realize how little some actually need. Now I think I ended up with a deficiency in a couple because I used so little but it didn't make much of a difference. This time I'm using one fourth then one half strength. And watering only needs to be done when the soil is basically dry. Do you go by weight of the pot? How often do you water her? Good job though

6. whenever pot is dry that's when i water now

7. More light doesnt look like even 100 watts of bulbs.

8. I'm using 4 2700k cfl lights in the pc case, do i need more?

9. Depends on watts they looked like 20 watts. For two plants u want at least 100w all together. I made that mistake once they veg fine but grow like no bud when u switch to 12-12.

10. To flower 2 plants, you definitely need some more light. Also, move those CFLs closer! They should be as close as you can get them, literally an inch or two away from the plants.