Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help —Making THC “lean” syrup

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by We're All Buds Here, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Hi everyone I’ve tried and tried to find a good recipe for thc “lean” on the internet with no luck. I saw this stuff called purppavis and I want to make my own. I’m using 3-5 grams of very potent kief. Anyone who can give me tips, it would be greatly appreciated.

2. Just to clarify; This THC Lean is the newly defined liquid THC (only) to be used in various drinks i.e. no "other drug" mixed in, correct?

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Go to PSam's thread....He has LOTs of edibles recipe..and he is a great Resource....Another Tincture Thread - Try it, Youll like it

4. Thank you, I like a lot of what I’ve found there. Except I still can’t find a thc lean syrup recipe :(

• Like Like x 1
  5. ?

6. It means you posted more then once duplicate is double & triplicate is 3 lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sorry. The damn computer hiccuped and posted 3 times. You saw my editing of the other two, leaving at the time the original post. It was there when I left the thread and I didn't realize until now that the good one had disappeared. :confused_2:

I was saying that you may want to check this out for a place to start.

Shatter/Dragon Infused Grape Syrup (w/video)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thank you!! Sorry I took so long to reply lol my phone doesn’t keep me logged into GC downloading app. Much appreciated!!

• Like Like x 1