Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hellooooooo is there anyone out there????????

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mr.bubbles, Aug 18, 2005.

1. ok i was high and i didnt want to make a post but i did anyways but i dont feel like typing this but i am n e ways.....you notice the people that been here for awhile they will make a post about n e thing and EVERYONE replies...well that the excact oppiste like i think my max people was like 5 that replied.....man am i stoned....you know i was reading this thing on erowid looks there ppeople who tried to smoke catnip HAHAHAHAHAHALOL isnt that some shit man i wonder what that would be like.....eww what it would taste like...hee said it tasted beter than weed......................SHIT nutinns better than weed.....

-peace out this is mr.bubbles reporting from the area called the shit hole of a thing they would like to call, "THE INTERNET"(said in darth vader voiceheheheheh)

2. i just relized i made a post..........shit i did.......o well i wonder how many will reply...haha catnip....

3. haha there was a post on some kid telling us that it was posible to snort catnip and get high. pshhh there are some dumb kids out there...

have a happy tokin :wave:

4. i will be replyer number 4. fuckin catnip......

5. actually no joke. you can smoke catnip and it will give you a pretty nice calming feeling.

6. yeah, as i approached the apex of a 2 1/2 weeks sobriety, and after reading that stupid post about catnip ... (behold the power of suggestion) ... i decided to try smoking it for the first time ever ... it will give you a buzz of some sort, especially if you have been sober for awhile; but again ... nothing meets our good friend MaryJane.

*ahhh* hopefully by the end of today I will be ending my 3 weeks now of sobriety .... as i finally got a word on getting some. LOL

god damn i hate dry spells

7. Not trying to sound like an ass, but one of the reasons people don't reply to your posts could be because it's hard to understand what you're saying.

8. I couldn't agree more with the Hempress. Your typing is lazy, and what you say never really... it doesn't flow. I don't mean to be the grammar police (I did a grammar complaint last week, but it was not so much for the grammar or typing, it was to compare an argument). I didn't want to read your post past the first sentence. Maybe your threads or posts will provide some deciphering enjoyment to those who are stoned out there, but man, you have GOT to try and pick it up with your words.

9. haha you got 6 replies 7 including me, whooo hoo you broke your record

10. He was probably high or something...;)

11. yeah i was pretty blazed and felt like saying what i felt and heared that i was thinking n shit....i dunno last night was just a big blurr

12. sorry for that i can spell n shit i was just wasted...LOL but we have all had those times......:p

13. well i may as well extend this thread one more for you bubbles............"You keep on knocking but you can't come in!".......just thought of that when i seen your av
    .............Peace out...........Sid

14. thanks sid......im blind...o wait i can see clearly now