Hello tokers

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by scoosh, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Hello fellow tokers, I'm Scoosh I live in Perth WA. new to forum any other smokers from Perth Australia? If so roll a fat one. feel free to message me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
    I've been in Australia now 8 years moved here from Scotland, really miss living so close to Amsterdam as the weed n Hash their is brilliant hope to go back soon for a toke :smoking: does anyone know if you can buy seeds in Perth from reputable source (sensi seeds, greenhouse seeds, dutch master) or any other quality
    cheers
    Scoosh :)

2. hey man, where abouts in scotland did you live? i have family in perth as well!

3. hello scoosh, welcome to the family :D

4. cheers guys for saying Hi, yeah Taffy from Aberdeen (sheep shagging country) now in Perth Australia after living in Melbourne for 1 year couldn't stand the cold over East lol, must admit its a bit of a hit or miss with weed in Perth not consistent enough compared to the stuff I was getting in Melbourne, but I suppose it depends on where & who you get it from. was thinking of a little grow but a bit paranoid about getting seeds shipped as customs here are a bit crazy. I need good quality and specific strains to help with back problems but I don't want to have a smoke then be knocked out, I like a uplifting stone with alert characteristics if you know what I mean. If anyone in the Perth area can guide me in the right direction feel free to contact me
    cheers Scoosh

5. i live in Glasgow :) good luck finding your weed man!

6. Welcome to the city from Southern Cali

7. not good m8 lady-boy plants suck

8. Taffy you a Rangers or Celtic man? makes no difference to me either way bud, do you still get 20 quid flights with easy jet to Amsterdam from Glasgow

9. Hello also on you i am new at this forum and i am shane nice to meet you all.

10. Hi Shane pleasure m8, what part of the world are you from ? :D

11. Welcome to the forum!:smoking:

12. cheers man :wave: