Hello to all here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by northeast, Jun 21, 2007.

1. I am new to this whole growing thing but figured what the hell I am in a good situation where I own a house and live off the beaten path somewhat so I started a plant from seeds I got from some real good bud I was smoking germinated it planted it in a 3 gallon pot filled with miricle grow potting soil and have let nature do its thing ( growing outside on deck ) . so far its been growing good ,healthy and strong I believe it to be female but not too sure . it is real bushy its only 12 inchs or so tall and has 7 tiers of branchs on it and is starting its 3rd set of 7 leaf stems . there is alot of center stem growth at each branch crotch I am going to try to post pics to get your advice and hopefully around oct /nov I will be smoking some ( keeping fingers crossed ) I have been doing alot of reading on types of plants and this one doesnt seem to fit any one gynome seems like some kind of crossbreed its dark green with fat long leaves almost as big as my hand and my hands are good size it isnt leggy or thin and the nodes are growing real close to one another maybe 12 inch apart . I look forward to any and all recomendations you all have for me
    thanks N.E

2. welcome to the city, the guys in the grow section rock, and I'm sure they'd more more than willing to help ya out with any questions you have :)

3. thanks for the welcome . I see your not to far off from my location PM me so we can converse