Hello there! Yes you!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mary_who, Sep 20, 2009.

1. I'm a new user. I started at the beginning of the summer, around June. I admit I was another one of those uneducated people that just saw pot as a bad, harmful drug. Last year I had gone to a new school though, and when I came back home for the summer I was surprised (and honestly very sad), that all my closest friends were smoking.

It made me curious though, and I starting talking to my friend about it. One day a bunch of us got together and I didn't want to smoke, but I watched them and it seemed like they were still people, not some ravaging evil monster that I figured pot would make them become.

Well about a week later I went with 2 friends into the woods and had my first toke, they walked me through it and were very helpful :) . It took me three times to get a good inhale. I coughed it out after 5-10 seconds and I felt as if I were going to throw up (because my body thought it was sick, as I later found out).

Then I looked up, and it was just like... whoa. I couldn't believe it, it was just like I thought it would be. I felt like I was on the moon or something. I'm dragging on but basically I came to love it really quick. I'm one of those people (like Joe Rogan), that will change my entire belief in an instant when proven wrong.

I had bought my own grinder and pipe, and it has just been fun from there.

Now I am away at school again, and I can't toke up (many reasons, mostly though because my roommate is against it). I'm saving up for thanksgiving break, I'm going to buy an ounce and just relax after all this school work.

Anyway though, recently I've been looking into growing. There is a lot of great info around on how to get started and how to grow both indoors and out. I haven't decided what to do yet though. I'll probably have to wait until the summer, but I was thinking about digging a small underground grow hole. Now before you say that idea is stupid, there is a good bit of forest 1/4 mile from my home where not many people walk down. I figured if I dig a big square box in the ground and cover it with a water-proof camouflage tarp, I could start growing when I get off school (June 6th-ish), and before the summer ends I'll have a couple plants to turn for a good profit and for good use.

So yea, that's me in a nutshell, a big nutshell, but a nutshell nonetheless.