Hello nervous newb here.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by peppa, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Hello, 
    I'm a super newbie lol 
    I haven't smoked weed regularly since I was in college, 15 years ago. But now, due to some health issues, I know I'd really benefit from having some. Plus I'd really like to smoke again! 

The thing is, I'm a stay at home mom, white, late 30s, have NO idea on how to go about looking for a dealer or how to navigate the world of hook ups. 
    I live in NYC and dealers advertise on Craigslist that they will deliver to you. I'm wondering if this would be the way to go (getting desperate tbh) but I don't want to have to deal with sketchy people. Plus I suffer quite badly from anxiety and would probably be panicking my brains out about it. I'm worried about getting it delivered because firstly if my landlord saw what was going on he'd be really pissed and secondly I have a young toddler and I really don't want things going down with my baby around. 
    Ahhhh what to do. 
    Contemplating growing a single plant in my bathroom then I wouldn't have to deal with any of this stuff :0 

2. Welcome to GC :) i hope you find some weed soon.

3. I see this kind of thread daily now, it's obviously a pig trying to get an idiot to hook them up.