Hello My Friends :-D

Discussion in 'General' started by Jonsi, Dec 23, 2006.

1. Well as some of you who remember me know my story a few months ago, basically I got randomly drug tested when I knew I wouldn't pass, chose career over weed, left GC to stop smoking, blah blah blah.... welll I have a very exciting update to give :-D The next paragraph will just detail what actually went on with the random test situation, the following will be the update

Well basically story after the random drug test went: I passed the drug test after I chickened out of using a friends piss, and told the HR department, they said I'd have to go through a 1 year drug rehabilitation program and piss tests would be quite frequant. This rehab program is even if the test came back as negative, but I still let them knew I had doubts (which I did.) So I go take the test using my own piss. No calls from the lab, so I'm like alright, my Ready Clean did work, well a week passes and the lady from the HR department called me and said well the tests came back negative, and I've decided that the best course of action is to not proceed with the rehab program.... now this is HIGHLY interesting because she explicitly stated that no matter what the results, I'd enter the program. So I have a feeling my manager fought to tooth and nail for me on this one. Because I'm not the person you'd think smoke. I mean I let my smoker culture come out in me, but I mean to the normal individual who's highly misguided about marijuana, they just picture the stereotypical stoner... and I'm not that. Fuck I was doing auto loans, home loans all the crazy shit for my job... not something a stereotypical stoner would do. But anyways, that's just my guess, though I'm not sure. But it's still really cool to think about.

So basically for about three months I was not on their rehab program and just working. I did take a few hits here and there, but nothing major. Not to mention, around the first of November, I started feeling really fucking bad when I would get high, so I quit even like once every two week smoking around the first of november. Around that same time other issues came up with my job and I decided I just couldn't work there. So I got a new job, blah blah not exciting for some of you... but for me it's totally exciting, I'm doing a tech support gig, and loving the freaking environment. My hookup is my boss (who helped get me the job) and it's going to be great. Best part of all, no random policy. Strictly Pre-Employment and accident related. Passed pre-employment, and underwent training this week. It's been a hard ass week, but finally, in about 15-20 minutes, I'm going to go outside, and just enjoy the hell out of this joint that I am currently rolling. I can't fucking wait!!!!! I'm just very excited right now. I've got a job that's going to be kick ass, and no random policy.... so fuck yeah!!!!!!!

Basically this long winded post is to say, to my friends on here who cared a few months back, thanks for the support! To everyone, you'll be seeing me more often now :) So.... enjoy your weekend!!!!! In the misquoted words of the Wayne's World Crew, "TOKE ONNNNNNNN" :smoking:

2. Glad to have you back. I wasn't here when you left as I'm kinda new, but having a good community member back is good.

3. Awesome, Jonsi. Thought you were gonna be gone for good, nice to see u posting again ;). Maybe I'll get around to IMing u tomorrow or something. peace.

4. fa sho, welcome back

5. Good to see you back around man!

It makes me happy to hear about things goin' better for ya'! ^_^

I'll be lookin' forward to seein' you around.

:smoking:

6. Welcome back Jonsi, im not familier with your whole leaving story, but its good to have a repuatable member back:D

:hello:eric:hello: