Hello, my first grow on film

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by cannabiscurtis, Jan 12, 2010.

1. yea i hav ebeen using old milk jugsi was gonna recycle and ive actually been leaving them open in the grow room for 2 days before i use it. i picked that up off here i think it allows the chlorine and other harmful things to evaporate. the rabbit fert says that it doesnt cause any plant burn and we did make our first solution pretty diluted. im gonna water with reg water next time and then up the dosage a little bit if the plant continues to show signs of improvement. the container is 8 oz and they say that it makes gallons and gallons so we tried to go pertty light on it also is organic so hopefully its alright. ive slept all day today and im about to go check on them.

2. yea should be fine, but you can burn ur plants with any fert or nute, simply by feeding too much or too often or both so keep that in mind, as so many new growers think they should/need to keep feeding, whereas some of the best growers actually feed very little, the saying "less is more" couldnt be more true when it comes to ferts/nutes

3. the leaves on my plants are pretty crispy(dry) feeling and not all of them or even most but there are a couple leaves that have like a hole or a spot that looks thinner than the rest of the leaf. i dont think my humidity is high enough but i honestly dont know how to raise it.