Hello , medical marijuana patient from ontario(canada)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Tihkal4200, Dec 17, 2013.

1. #1 Tihkal4200, Dec 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2013
    hello tokers :) first post here , basically im a farmer from Canada . I love to play music and sing ( I play guitar, bass , banjo and mandolin ) I love motocross and being outdoors .. I LOVE animals ( I have 2 dogs and 3 cats ) and well , as you guessed I LOVE weed , hash and oil ! :D hope to hear from you soon !

Attached Files:

2. Hey nice to meet a fellow Canadian. I'm in BC.

3. Welcome!!

Sent from my A500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Hello,

I am a 21 year old who suffers with insomnia, anxiety, and obsess and compulse like you wouldn't believe. (I didn't realize I had OCD until someone really pointed out the differences) I had a friend that introduced me to marijuana and asked me to try it for a bit to see if it worked, to say the least, it did. I could sleep all night without waking once until my alarm went off! I no longer felt anxious at seemingly normal occasions! It even allowed me to go about my day like a regular person without obsessing over the stupidest things! Sorry for the long intro but I figure it's cool since its the intro section !

The reason I post here is because I am curious and have been unsuccessful in finding answers elsewhere. I currently have stopped smoking for almost a week now, as I would not like to obtain it illegally if at all possible, and instantaneously, I started noticing certain re-occurrences:

1. I rolled around in bed every night since and have had to lay in bed for over 12 hours to get less than what feels like 5 hours of sleep.
    2. Anxious, silly thoughts have returned and along with this comes the obsession over these thoughts which in turn, you can imagine is an endless loop or some may call it a 'downward spiral' to depression.
    3. On top of this, late at night, I will compulsively check, triple-check, clean, organize, and touch certain things that simply do not need to be checked, cleaned, or anything. This all has to be done before I can sleep making these symptoms all connect and make each other worse some how it may seem.

In all, I'm sure the reader can imagine how this can begin to affect one's every day life (especially spending half the day in bed only to wake up more tired than the day previous) and I am curious, if you don't mind me asking, how difficult was it for you to obtain your medical license? Did you obtain it because you have a severely painful illness such as cancer? and finally, what was the process you took to obtain a medical license, as I am very unsure and 'heard' most general practitioners will not give a clear answer on the topic.

I live in a small, rural town, with less than 15,000 people and it seems that the battle for legalization is still on-going and is bound to hit us last. I have found a solution myself, and I have the diagnosis, but I don't think that's what the doctor would like to hear, nor do I know how I would go about telling/asking him about it, so I came here first!

Any answers would be appreciated and
    Thank you for reading my lengthy post! :)