Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hello kitty pipe!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by princessHK, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Can someone tell me where I could buy a hello kitty pipe? Please:)

2. japan? maybe? try googling it. online headshops and such

3. At my favorite store. Its about 3 inches long and its pink and it has a stencil like picture of hello kitty (there's a green bob marley one just like it). I think its like $15. I could have got that one my bestfriend wanted me to but it was too much pink for me. and there was this one that 4 stripes going around it it was the rasta colors and a black stripe... and it had "knuckles" on it. I had to get it. But the one hello kitty is cute. My bestfriend loved it, you probably would too:)

Oh and that hello kitty bong is pretty fucking dope.

4. I found one.

5. #6 princessHK, Jul 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Wat store is that? I want one baaaaddd!!

6. I tried Internet already:( I seen those pics but they dnt sell them.

7. hacky sacky made some hello kitty stuff but its gone from the online store

8. Darn!! I found one but it was outa stock.

9. Tthhaasnnkk uu! U must b an angel:p

10. That bong looks like it has a massive erection.

11. #14 se7n, Sep 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2011
  12. Go to your head shop and ask for the phone number of ther blowers. Call them and ask for a custom hello kitty pipe. Should cost you around $30-$40.

13. It's beautiful :DD