Hello I am new here :D

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by HowHigh?, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Well I was just going to say hi :D

Anyways I have a question/story for you guys. Well I smoked for the first time about three months ago with a guy from my work. He made me take a hit about every few minutes. I got so high that I threw up I guess because I was not used to it?

Then I started getting used to it after a few more visits and I began doing it more frequently. I had my limit and went to sleep with him. And I started twitching. Random parts of my body started twitching and he began laughing at me and asking if I was okay. But I could not speak XD Is that normal to twitch that bad? Then I started feeling sick so he had to carry me outside to throw up.

The about a month ago we were smoking and we smoked 30 bowls in about an hour. I was beyond gone... XD My vision was zooming in and out and shit. Every time I stood up i would fall sideways. We ran out and he wanted more so he went to go get some from his dealer. I was stuck on his bed because I could not move much and his brother came in and started to talk to me and told me to smoke the rest of his weed with him. I agreed lol. He kept passing it to me and I was started to feel sooo gone. I could barely speak to him. My vision was like zooming in on things and I told him I had to lay down because I felt dizzy.Then I know for sure that I did not fall asleep because I could not sleep feeling dizzy. But I guess I blacked out? Because the next instant I knew I heard Josh the guy from works voice and he was in front of me saying he was back? He had another huge bag and he said that he was gone for 3 hours. WTF? lol 

He was upset I smoked with his brother but I explained to him how I felt because he could tell I was gone. And he told me his was pissed because he brother made me use a gravity bong (I had no idea what that was) and I did that 15 times. By that time my head was swelling every time I took a breath in. lol Then all I remember was grabbing that guy to have sex.

So guys was that normal to twitch and like I guess black out? 

2. You should not smoke that much weed in a sesh. my head would spin too and I would fall over if i took a bong rip every two minutes for an hour. Just get some high grade, and disapline yourself to enjoy a joint, without having to smoke 30 joints. It saves a lot of money. And you won't get too high where you throw up or anything. Moderation, thats the key. Good luck to you.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Well it was strong and I was feeling really nice after 2 bowls but since he has done it so much he kept going and I just decided to follow him up on that. 

• Like Like x 1
  4. I used to do that, but no more. All I can remember is eating, sleeping and losing my job.

• Like Like x 1
  5. When I first started smoking my legs used to twitch when I was really baked like someone was tapping my kneecaps gently with a hammer, I haven't looked into this but I guess it's because your muscles are going from tense to relaxed so fast. I've only blacked out on unmentionables never with weed, also you wanna chill out with how much your smoking as your tolerance will soon rise if your smoking 30 bowls a session.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hm I lost my job but not from a drug test but from my bf noticing I hooked up with that guy and told my boss. Fucking sucked.

7. Yeah I have slowed down since blacking out. XD My seriously my whole body would twitch simultaneously. 

8. You are smoking way too much. Slow down, thats like fiend level shit.

Gen4

• Like Like x 1
  9. fiend level? lol

10. "Fiend level shit" that had me in stitches! Haha

• Like Like x 1
  11. Smoking that much at one time is a waste. Need to pace yourself.

I don't see the point why people smoke so much at one time.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

• Like Like x 1
  12. He just always has a lot of weed and he wanted to show me a good time while he knew we had the chance.?

13. You can have a good time without smoking so much that it makes you sick and twitch. If you arnt use to smoking, take it easy the first few times and build your tolerance level up. How much did yall end up smoking that night? And 15 gb hits? My head would have exploded lol.

14. Oh btw welcome to the site.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I just mean if you're taking a 40-50 bong rips an hour you arent even enjoying the high. You're just trying to get higher than you were the previous minute.

But yeah to answer your question the twitching and stuff is normal when your smoking that much right off the bat. I always like to think that im so high that I trick myself into thinking something physically wrong and my mind just manifests the symptoms.

Gen4

• Like Like x 1