Hello from the Oregon Coast

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ZachK, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Hey everyone I'm excited to be a part of such an active community!

I love vaporizing with my Buddha and I'm blessed to live in one of the premiere spots for herb and the prettiest place on Earth! 

I can't really use at the moment because vaporizing aggravates my bronchitis, but I have some fuschia train wreck on deck for afterwards ;]

My favorites are blue magoo, sour diesel, and G13. 

I'd love some discussion and am free to answer any questions! :) Keep life good!  :love:

2. #2 Marktasti, Jul 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2013
    If you're right out on the coast then I'm jealous of your weather there right now, it was almost 100 here in portland.  Anyway welcome to the community, I'm taking a toke in honor of another oregon blade ^_^

3. haha. Yeah, the weather is wonderful. I was actually just registering for classes in Corvallis a couple days ago and it was way too hot! Hopefully that insane heat wave will pass for you guys.

I'll be sure to roast a bowl in honor of another fellow Oregonian as soon as this bronchitis passes ;)

4. Welcome to GC.

Reppin Salem with fine sticky for 30 yrs.

5. Used to be where there was gold on
    Da beach

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Welcome to the Corvegas family!  ill be back there in the fall. if you need a hookup and some chill friends, hit me up around the first of september!