Hello from Texas...New Here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by thedredgfan, May 17, 2009.

1. Hi guys! I have been reading for a while and decided to join and start posting. Having a lot of fun. I live around the Dallas area. Just got married and back from a killer honeymoon. Really love music and movies and opiates!:wave: Everyone seems very cool so nice to meet yall!

2. Just moved to the Dallas area, and probably moving away soon haha. Love Dredg man, thought I'd say Hi.

3. awesome. what part of dallas?

4. Just moved to southlake from NY. How are you finding the bud here? Where do you live?

5. I live outside dallas but all my friends live in irving or by downtown. I have a friend that sales bud and a lot of hookups for pills, heroin, and blow.

6. Cool man. I'm close to Irving. Just down 183. I stick to bud for the most part. How's the quality? I've gotten some mexi schwag for 50/oz, as well as some Hindu Kush/Lemon Drop for 120/q. Also some good homegrown no name 120/q.

7. I dont smoke anymore so I don't keep up with kinds and prices. usually around 100-120$ for some bomb ass kill and I guess around 30$ for schwag ounce.

8. Damn. Good prices. What made you stop smoking?

9. I just got tired of smoking. I don't like being high anymore. Every once in a while when I'm at my friends and they have some totally killer bud and I'm already high on some opiates or benzos I will take a bong rip or two just to kind of add to my current high. But being high on just weed is not my thing anymore. I hate it really. I use to be a total pothead in college too smoking all day.

10. thats harsh. i cant imagine myself hating MJ. but who knows what will transpire. anyways im gonna go smoke a j and head up to Irving. Gotta go to Frys

11. I am from Austin, Tx man...nice to see another Texan in the House

Austin is 40-50 an ounce for shwag

good stuff is 60 for an 8th

12. I love Austin man. I try to make it down there as much as I can. Usually for concerts and to hang with a few old college buddies. Austin has some of the best bud for sure.

13. Ya man, Austin has some of the best bud...believe me. Its great stuff...I just got a blueberry strain today...im excited

14. :wave:
    texas here too, enjoy your stay

15. someone should start a texas thread.

16. Welcome!! :wave:

17. Thank you! Everyone seems so cool on this site. I just got back from California seeing that you are from there. What area?

edit: nevermind.. I'm obviously a moron. = )