Hello,from South Carolina

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Palmettogirl, Mar 21, 2013.

1. I live in a great State,just waiting for the laws to change.:wave:

2. Don't hold your breath. In North Myrtle Beach here and I'm watching the paint dry.:(

3. Me too,but decriminalization here helps out. Will make more of my vacation destinations towards Cannabis friendly states and will move from SC eventually if she doesn`t move forward quickly enough for me.

4. what up from irmo. yea, like littlerivertoke said, dont hold your breath on legalization. i dont think theyve even thought about it lol

at least we got some stupid dank down here:hello:

5. Decriminalization?

6. #6 Palmettogirl, Apr 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2013
    Well, a reduction in Sentencing per se if it ever hits the floor and passes. Look at S0142 Omnibus Crime Reduction and Sentencing Reform Act 2013/2014. I`ll probably need to hold my breath. But when I retire if it`s still the same and I`m still here,I won`t in be SC. Every baby step helps....with it constantly in the news,we may not get legalization but stiff penalties could be reduced.

7. Murrells Inlet reppin here:wave:

8. Just moved to Surfside from Charlotte, NC. How are things down here?

9. North Myrtle Beach here, It depends if you already had any connects. Otherwise finding a straight dealer is going to take some looking

10. What's up NMB here, I love Murrells Inlet!

11. Oh I didn't know that thanks for showing me this, it's definitely a start I guess

12. Any suggestions for good head shops down here? I checked out Up n Smoke, but I wasn't very impressed with the glass..

13. northern lights is where i always go

14. This. It seems that if you have been out of the scene for a long while and don't know anyone then it can be quite challenging to find a hook up, go figure. ;) Sadly, I also think SC will be one of the last states to ever go for legalization. Road trip to Colorado anyone?

15. Murrells Inlet here. Moved here last summer and I was lucky enough to get an outrageously dank hookup the first week here. Been smoking nonstop since, unfortunately I had to stop yesterday tho cuz ive got a driving job comin up in 3 weeks. Drug tests suck

16. Columbia here but had to go to Charlotte nc for some great dank. High life smoke shop here in Columbia is going to have a 420 event pm me if you will be joining we could hang out:D

17. Anyone know of any events going on this weekend for 420? Just learned there's a huge rally back home and kinda bummed I'm missing that. I figure it would be a good way to meet some people and maybe find a decent connection, too.

18. Nope I really checked. High life smoke shop in Columbia is having some what of a event tho

19. port royal sc here, and it's sooo dry =(

20. In the same boat with you there. Wasn't too hard to come by when I lived in the upstate but since moving to the Charleston area its been an issue. 10 years ago it was offered to me left and right but I didn't smoke then.