Hello from outer space

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MrGrumpy420, Jun 10, 2022.

1. P.S. Coming here to write things helps me a lot. I don't have an outlet for getting things off my chest. I know people read what I write here so I just want to say I'm sorry if anything I say offends anybody. I'm very new again with forums, I don't use social media, and writing things out helps when my mind is overflowing. In other words, don't mind me if I post a lot of my thoughts here on this thread. For starters, I don't mind sharing. I'm private with my thoughts everywhere else. So I don't mind -- for a change -- having a place to dump my thoughts. But on the same token, please please don't get offended if I'm venting and ranting. Most all times I learn eventually and learn to own up to my failures. And writing about things, helps me. I think it does! haha IDK! lol (just everybody be cool) ... everything's cool... chill chill. I'm not crazy, yes I am. No I am not. (joke)

2. Here is a first picture I will share. Two plants in one gallon containers and the strongest 3 of the cuttings I made which I'm about to repot soon into one gallon containers. I have a few additional rooted cuttings but not shown in the picture. I may include a more detailed picture of the back two plants but later.

Screen Shot 2022-06-26 at 1.24.53 PM.png