Hello from north Texas

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TreNonymous, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Hey guys, my name is Tre I'm from north texas an hour away from Amarillo. I am 18 turning 19 in a few months. I'm a downhill longboarder and an enthusiast of the Herb. I've been smoking since I was 16 been skating ever since. Downhill skating is amazing, the adrenalin rush of going 40-50 mph on a skateboard is unreal. Definatly not something I enjoy while high, but something I enjoy for sure!

Sorry probably rambling. Anyways I'm Tre what's up

2. Yo bro!
    How are you doin? I'm Sam I'm from like the DFW area though.

But good for you man sounds like you living your life like should bro.

What piece you smoke out of?

3. Welcome to GC! :gc_rocks:

Since you are "an enthusiast of the Herb", may I enthuse you further? Just click that first link in my sig and read the titles! Seems like cannabis is good for a LOT more than "just" getting high! :smoking: Educate yourself!

Have fun at GC!

Granny :wave:

4. I've actually emailed you and had you send all the links to me before off my brothers email! Just recently lol

5. Howdy howdy! I noticed in the bagseed thread you posted you are growing a little sprout. May I suggest checking out the Organics section? In my opinion a good water only grow is the easiest and healthiest way to grow your own herb. An outdoor grow may prove difficult in Amarillo since its so arid. Hope to see you around The City. If you stop by my journal there are links to some really good folks that have gotten me to where I am.

Oh and I'm sure you already know but Granny StormCrow is an amazing resource and a wealth of knowledge.

Peace :wave:

6. Yeah granny is rad! She helped turn my parents pro pot

I've also been reading through your thread! Man your life sounds rad!! I would love to be out in the country like that