Hello from North Dakota/Minnesota

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SneakyDragon, Oct 9, 2010.

1. #1 SneakyDragon, Oct 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2010
    Hey everybody, just made a GC account but i've been stalkin this site for a while :cool:

Im chillin in the Fargo Moorhead area, the river is right across the street from me. Been a stoner (duh) for a couple years now, but lately i've been pretty dry so i decided to at least be a little productive.

I'm goin to college (third semester) at NDSU, I'm a total homebody, and a major gamer. my knowledge on strains and growing is pretty insignificant, but i'm a big fan of the green i've managed to get my hands on, so to all you other north-western tokers, hello, i'm open to conversation, and get ready for the wonderful yet bonechilling winter:p

2. Welcome to Grass City! :smoke:

3. welcome to GC...Sneaky :wave:

Pretty cool place, and LOTS of info to be found here
    and yeah i'm in the midwest too....used to be in MN, now WI, not lookin forward to winter at all :(

however today it was over 80degrees and tomorrow it will be again....so suck it up I say!
    :smoke:Peace:smoke:

4. Thanks, that was fast, like forum whack-a-mole or something

i just realized i failed at abbreviating, so thanks for that, haha

5. Hey there SneakyDragon. I live within 60 miles of the FM area. Been growing for a few years now. I got a cushy white collar job so I'm too chicken shit to buy weed out of fear of being caught. I even bought an Iolite vaporizer and I make my own Green Dragon tincture to avoid detection from the masses of the uncool in this neck of the woods.

6. Hey man i live in fargo too!

7. Gettin' ready for bed soon. Had to get up at 5 am this morning to crank up the snowblower. Anybody on this thread an MMA fan? I got a homey fightin' at the Hub on Jan. 22nd. Me and some other guys already have a party bus and a VIP suite lined up.

8. Bump! I'm from Fargo! you guys still around?!

9. Minneapolis here!!

10. Whats up? Im in from South Dakota and have lived here my whole life, my bro actually goes to school at NDSU though, I make trips up there every so often, pretty chill town.

11. [quote name='"TengoHambre420"']Whats up? Im in from South Dakota and have lived here my whole life, my bro actually goes to school at NDSU though, I make trips up there every so often, pretty chill town.[/quote]

Yea its not much of a rager up here. What year is your bro?

12. [quote name='"stillblaziinn"']Minneapolis here!![/quote]

I graduated from Chaska High school. Know where that is?

13. Totally know where that is!!

14. Hey Sneaky Dragon. I swear I've watched the movie Fargo three times this month.

15. [quote name='"pocket biscuits"']Hey Sneaky Dragon. I swear I've watched the movie Fargo three times this month.[/quote]

"Fargo" was actually filmed in MN. That's almost funny to me. But that's about all there is, blowing snow, running woodchippers. I actually worked for a couple tree services and actually ran a wood chipper daily. I'm a true Fargonian! :smoke:

16. [quote name='"stillblaziinn"']

Totally know where that is!![/quote]

What you doing in Minne?

17. I'm a senior in highschool about 30 minutes east of Chaska!

18. [quote name='"stillblaziinn"']

I'm a senior in highschool about 30 minutes east of Chaska![/quote]

NDSU bound next fall? :p

19. Either ASU, UMD or Milwaukee :D

20. He graduated this last year but hes a grad student now.