Hello from MI

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BobbyDylansGirl, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Hi everyone! I just found this forum and it looks like it will be a lot of fun and really informative. I'm going to be applying for a card as soon as I figure out the best place in Michigan to go. Looking forward to talking to you guys.

Peace, Love and Pot.
    :smoking:

2. Hello from Cali:wave: Welcome to the site. You should have fun here. Its pretty damn informative, just watch out for the mods. Theyre a bit hardassed on certain subjects, but overall its a great site.

3. #3 BobbyDylansGirl, Jan 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2010
    Haha, thanks for the warning. After looking at this site more, it looks like we can get away with a lot---I can't imagine what we couldn't really say.

4. HIGH All, welcome to The City BobbyDylansGirl...Lots of great Baldes and Bladies here...so you should have fun.

Just Follow The Rules and you'll find out were not That Hardassed...it's All we ask of our Members.

5. I get in some shit here, but I still enjoy it here. Welcome and not sure where you plan to live in MI. but I hope you enjoy it wherever you plan to stay.

6. Greetings fellow Michigander. I am a patient in MI. Got my card a few months ago. Couldn't be happier! If you need any help getting your card/caregiver etc. just shoot me a msg. I am in the Oakland County area. It's a bit overwhelming at the start but pretty easy if you get connected with the right people.

7. Wow, there really are a lot of us from the mitten on here.

Welcome.

8. I thought the only thing that grew in Michigan was soybeans and cows.:laughing:

9. Not really cows...not sure about the soybeans! Thank you for all the warm welcomes!! I'm not worried about anyone being a hardass because this is the most pot freedom I've ever seen!! I am planning on getting my card so I am looking forward to any fellow Mitten smokers and their advice. I live near the thumb...probably have to go to one of those clinics near Detroit...can't wait for it!