hello from italian stoner

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ganjasmoka, Mar 27, 2012.

1. smoke weed everyday!

2. Some friends of mine went to Milan this week. They were able to get 10 euros worth of brick hash, they said it was OK quality

3. im of sicillian descent, palermo specifcally, its awesome to see another italian blade on here we deffanitley dont have enough. welcome to the city. enjoy your stay. does the camorra ever have good bud?

4. You must talkin to the wrong people, i used to know an italian, he was cool as fuck name was corey, well anyway we wroked at a pizza place together and he used to hook me up all the time, he always told me about smoking hash, and growing and shit. He was a huge stoner, i brought him chronic one time and he was like :eek: fuck!

5. [quote name='"DrLingIsKing"']

You must talkin to the wrong people, i used to know an italian, he was cool as fuck name was corey, well anyway we wroked at a pizza place together and he used to hook me up all the time, he always told me about smoking hash, and growing and shit. He was a huge stoner, i brought him chronic one time and he was like :eek: fuck![/quote]

yea yea the hash is very very good ( from morocco) the smell like weed ..

but i love big buds and for this i have to go away from italy :(

6. [quote name='"Ratio"']im of sicillian descent, palermo specifcally, its awesome to see another italian blade on here we deffanitley dont have enough. welcome to the city. enjoy your stay. does the camorra ever have good bud?[/quote]

yea in the south italy there a good weed called
    " erba rossa" beacause the bud is very red... but the quality is generally low , the people want money dont quality, exspecially camorra , mafia, ndrangheta ecc ecc

7. [quote name='"zemanely"']Some friends of mine went to Milan this week. They were able to get 10 euros worth of brick hash, they said it was OK quality[/quote]
    yea probably in milan they find something from maroc or spain... milan is a big city full of pushers :)