hello from italian stoner

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ganjasmoka, Mar 27, 2012.

1. n my country the people cant understand the real power of weed... i love weed so much .. i want to visit any place in the world and smoke the superquality ... italy i shit!!!!!!! last month the police busted me and take me to jail for only 40 grams of weed... giustizia italiana figli di puttana... i want to go in usa an take my medical certificate :(

2. sorry for my english...

3. I like pizza and spaghetti!

4. welcome home dude....:smoke:

5. yeaa here the pizza its fantastic :) i work in a pizzeria and i do the pizzaboy with scooter...

but i cant smoke pizza haha:)

in italy , if you dont grow your weed, on the streets you can find only bad weed with a lot of seed inside... pure shit!

sometimes comes something from netherland or spain , but generally difficult i find a good bud :(

6. go on holiday to Amsterdam and well you know, gift yourself for when you get home ;)

7. yea i have been to amsterdam 3 times and is very good there, but these are not good as I want! the weed is too commercial and i think that some coffee before selling it to slam a little!

8. of course is toooooooo much good thn italy :)

9. Welcome to GC! :gc_rocks:

"In my country the people cant understand the real power of weed"

Want to teach them about cannabis? Want to be the local "Ganja Guru"? :smoke:

Just send me an email! (see the bottom of my sig) I will send you 670 pages of links to MMJ studies and news articles. Even if you just read the news articles, you will get an amazing education about our favorite plant! :eek: Here are a few samples from my List-

Cannabis truly helps multiple sclerosis sufferers (news - 2004)
    Cannabis truly helps multiple sclerosis sufferers - 10 September 2004 - New Scientist

Inhaled Cannabis Beneficial For Fibromyalgia Patients, Study Says (news – 2011)
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Inhaled Cannabis Beneficial For Fibromyalgia Patients, Study Says[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    Cannabidiol May be Effective in Preventing Bovine Spongiforme Enzephalopathy (Mad Cow Disease) (news - 2007) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]AAMC: Cannabidiol may be effective in preventing bovine spongiforme enzephalopathy (mad cow disease)[/FONT]

9-Tetrahydrocannabinol Inhibits Cell Cycle Progression in Human Breast Cancer through Cdc2 Regulation (full - 2006) Δ9-Tetrahydrocannabinol Inhibits Cell Cycle Progression in Human Breast Cancer Cells through Cdc2 Regulation

Inhaled Cannabis May Keep Brain Cancer in Remission (news – 2011)
    [FONT=&quot]Inhaled Marijuana May Keep Brain Cancer in Remission

[/FONT] Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows (news – 2007)
    Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows

What an amazing medicine! And as a side effect, it makes you feel GOOD! :smoke:

I send my List out FREE to anyone who asks me for a copy! Hope to hear from you soon!

Granny :wave:

10. yess thank you very much!! I hope to be able to read everything because im not a genius in English! However Yeeahh the ganjaguru it s perfect for
    me :) hehe no but ​​I'm not the only one here who knows the power of this plant, but not many people LOVE it like me:) I want it every day for breakfast lunch and dinner! I swear... the flavour and the smell make me happy... then i smoke i can try a extracorporal experience... like now :)

11. *i want EAT it for breakfast ecc ecc......

im too baked for write with my iphone hehe

12. Only 40 grams? haha. Nice

Man, welcome. I like foreign peeps (USA here )

13. [quote name='"SmokeyH"']Only 40 grams? haha. Nice

Man, welcome. I like foreign peeps (USA here )[/quote]

here is only 40 and so many people go to jail for only 1 gram ...
    im really sad for this.. for my "40 g of drug" i had a summary trial and I did a week inside, I'm still paying a fine of 3000 € and 1500 others as a lawyer ... All because This son of a bitch was convinced that I was a drug dealer .. but all that weed I was smoking in up to 3/4 days! was my personal dose :) assholes ...italy is shit..
    they can busted me with 40 g of heroin it was the same thing... you know?

14. [quote name='"Storm Crow"']Welcome to GC! :gc_rocks:

"In my country the people cant understand the real power of weed"

Want to teach them about cannabis? Want to be the local "Ganja Guru"? :smoke:

Just send me an email! (see the bottom of my sig) I will send you 670 pages of links to MMJ studies and news articles. Even if you just read the news articles, you will get an amazing education about our favorite plant! :eek: Here are a few samples from my List-

Cannabis truly helps multiple sclerosis sufferers (news - 2004)
    Cannabis truly helps multiple sclerosis sufferers - 10 September 2004 - New Scientist

Inhaled Cannabis Beneficial For Fibromyalgia Patients, Study Says (news – 2011)
    Inhaled Cannabis Beneficial For Fibromyalgia Patients, Study Says

Cannabidiol May be Effective in Preventing Bovine Spongiforme Enzephalopathy (Mad Cow Disease) (news - 2007) AAMC: Cannabidiol may be effective in preventing bovine spongiforme enzephalopathy (mad cow disease)

9-Tetrahydrocannabinol Inhibits Cell Cycle Progression in Human Breast Cancer through Cdc2 Regulation (full - 2006) ÃŽ”9-Tetrahydrocannabinol Inhibits Cell Cycle Progression in Human Breast Cancer Cells through Cdc2 Regulation

Inhaled Cannabis May Keep Brain Cancer in Remission (news – 2011)
    Inhaled Marijuana May Keep Brain Cancer in Remission

Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows (news – 2007)
    Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows

What an amazing medicine! And as a side effect, it makes you feel GOOD! :smoke:

I send my List out FREE to anyone who asks me for a copy! Hope to hear from you soon!

Granny :wave:[/quote]

yess thank you very much!! I hope to be able to read everything because im not a genius in English! However Yeeahh the ganjaguru it s perfect for
    me :) hehe no but ​​I'm not the only one here who knows the power of this plant, but not many people LOVE it like me:) I want it every day for breakfast lunch and dinner! I swear... the flavour and the smell make me happy... then i smoke i can try a extracorporal experience... like now :)

15. dude same here.. I live in Brazil and we dont have any good weed here :( But yeah welcome!

16. [quote name='"MrHighFlyer"']dude same here.. I live in Brazil and we dont have any good weed here :( But yeah welcome![/quote]

whattt???? i have a lot of brazilian friend and they told to me there are "macogna"... not the best but very good outdoor weed

17. Yeah its called maconha but it isnt that good but we do have skunk which is really good but also hard to find ..

18. jah!! fly down here to jamaica, i hook you up with dem sensi erbs!!! bubmaclot fuck dem police ah keep puffing me brudda!

19. Fumare erba tutti gorni!
    italian in middle school finally paid off

20. translation? lol