Hello from Ireland!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by robotatomico, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Hey guys, I'm Gerard from Belfast, I'm new to the forum, I've always kinda lurked here for when I need to google some good smoking advice, and thot I'd de-cloak and say Hi and start to participate!

So yeah I'm irish, n am one of those rare types that thinks drinking is total shite when compared to smoking. No amount of guinness or whiskey will ever beat the feeling of ONE GOOD BONG!

I'm also a artist and I'm in a metal band, and I've always found a nice toke the best way to get the creative juices flowing. Especially in this negative, alcohol fuelled, colostomy bag of a city!

It's cool here cos everyones nice n chilled and cos we're all on the same chilled-out page, there seems to be very little bitching n fuss! Nice one!
    Hope to meet some new chums, learn some new shit and have good convos with fellow tokers!
    Hello to any fellow Irish/Norn Irish/UK types!

2. what up fellow emerald toker.
    METAL!:D

3. hey there dude, a Down fan too I see, good stuff!!
    Great gallery, makin my lungs hungry! Glad I'm not the only Emerald Toker on here then!
    Hit me up for a stoned ramble on MSN anytime dude!

4. Alrite lads!! Im lisa and im frm cork!! jst wanted to say hi to ye!!and im 2 stoned to think of anythin else to say lol (",)

5. Hi gerard, welcome to the board, good to see someone from the shaft here! best place for a session ever! your right drinking is shite compared to a good bong session, although i do drink now and then, feel free to post pictures of your stash, everyone here loves budshots :bongin:

6. Yh man welcome. i lived in Ireland for 5 years, kilkenny and wexford. southern Ireland tho.