Hello from Canada!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by nutbutters, May 11, 2010.

1. Hey everybody! I've randomly decided to start growing and checking this site out the past couple days has been really helpful and made me really excited about it-- seeing how completely do-able it is. I'm planning to move out soon (hopefully within the month) and growing is at the top of my to-do list! I've got seeds on the way and everything so I'll get a grow journal going the second I'm out of here.

I've only smoked a handful of times in my life and I don't think I've ever actually gotten high haha. The very first time in junior high I got some weed with my friend, and we laughed for like a half hour after smoking it, but I think that was just because we had been so nervous beforehand that it was just a relief to have done it. I'm pretty sure every time we had really crappy weed though lol, and I can't say about any time- "yeah I was totally baked". So my ultimate goal is just to be able to say "I am baked right now" and since I don't have any 'connections', I think it would just be a fun challenge to raise my own.

People always tell me I should get a hobby, so here I am. Looking forward to seeing everybody in the forums!