Hello From Auburn, War Eagle!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Toke her Face, Jan 3, 2011.

1. hey everyone, im new to the site, love to smoke and enjoy life. We all burn in Auburn!

2. how can i best make use of this site, anyone?

3. I have found that the best use of this site is to read and learn how to grow weed.

4. I would use this site to find some goddamn way outta your barn in Auburn. Maybe you can gain some prospective on the possibility of transferring to a real university.

Roll Tide.

5. Thanks man, i live in an apt in a college town and want to start growing just enough to sustain my smoking habits to save some money. is this possible? and if so how easy is it? i smoke a gram a day during the week and a little more on the weekends id say give or take. any help is greatly appreciated!

6. Buddy, take your 3 loss team and go talk shit somewhere else.

7. Your posts are interesting me more by the minute. I'm withing driving range of tuscaloosa. Would the school you were talking about happen to be ranked 38 this year?

8. Any tips mrgoodsmoke? ill live in alabama as well!

9. All Auburn/Bama dislike/dislove aside...

Watch yourself growing in Bama (just as you would anywhere else). It is a minimum 3 yrs/25,000$ if your plant weighs over 2.2 lbs. Often the cops will weigh it with the root ball (at least they do in Tennessee). However, as you and I know they got a lot bigger problems to worry about in most of Bama. I heard yall have a little better prices than Tuscaloosa but bud is still ridiculously expensive for good bud down there. I had a small one in my closet in Tuscaloosa growing off CFLs. The problems with an apartment is the smell control. When the plant starts to bud it is gonna give off quite a bit of an odor. If the neighbors aren't cool or a cop happens to show up for a party or something else you could be in some deep shit.

Economically, it probably makes sense. At a gram/day down there you are probably averaging 15/20$ a day (if you smoke the dank) and, therefore, probably got a weed budget around 80-140$ a week. One plant could get you 1-3 zips and hold you for a while. Plus, I am sure you have access to bag seed and wouldn't have to go on the internet to purchase any seeds. That Mexi sativa looks a lot better when grown out right and not packed into a brick.

And maybe if you save enough money you can pay for Auburn's next quarterback!

10. GoodSmoke - went to Bama. Didn't realize we had dropped 8 spots in rankings

11. Awesome dude. I'm applying there this week, just waiting for my background check to come back so I know what to disclose. :D

Also, what is this 1-3 zips? My last grow was 9 and the one before 5.5.

12. estimation based on new grower, limited space, etc...

13. thanks for all the tips guys, i would prefer to not go the growing route but i dont see another way to cut down on my expenses. but nonetheless im going to think about it......

14. It's really easy.

15. I live in Enterprise and go to t town and auburn all the time to get blowed all fucking day with broskis.

16. Warrrrrrrr Eagle! I love Auburn cause e'rebody in my family went there, and im probs goin there. Alot of people smoke there? just curious

17. Dude. EVERYONE smokes in Auburn. I'm a Bama fan but AU is the shit.

18. Hopefully I getta roommate who smokes too haha. They say on webehigh.com that the cops are tough down there (I live near DC) that true? Cops here suck ass and are so fucking gay when it comes to weed lol

19. That webehigh description is bullshit. It shovels you straight to one of the projects in Opelika, where you're going to get your fives and tens jacked right away. I've been around here for a while, to say the least. Yes, everyone here smokes. If you know the right circles, you'll come across some of the best weed for miles. I've seen a lot of good things coming through lately. And cops everywhere are going to be "gay" about as long as it's against the law, it's in the job description. Just don't make yourself a target and you'll be fine.

And War Damn Eagle.

20. I meant they're gay because they never let anyone off the hook, or give em a break. I know people who've gotten speeding tickets for going 1 mph over the speed limit lol. What kinda strains are most popular? I know up here soooo many strains come throu DC. Blue dream, granddaddy purp, Maui Wowi (just got it haha) just to name a few, but its really expensive like $20 for a g and $70 for an eighth. Are the prices good at auburn?