Hello from Atlanta GA

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Poposchmerz, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Hey guys,

I've been reading these forums (especially Real Life stories) for a while, so I figured I should make a proper introduction post =)
    I probably don't smoke as much as you all do, mostly because green is hard to get here and when I do have it, I'm not always in a mood for smoking. However I do revere the smoking culture and strongly support legalization... I constantly watch that legalization process in California and hoping to go on a road trip there when weed is legalized there =)
    Anyways, thats probably too much for an introductory post because nobody is reading them =)

Popo

2. Welcome to GC:wave::smoking:

Lol, they get read,just slowly:D

3. Hello and welcome to Grass City. People seem to keep all kinds of odd hours around here. I'm sure you'll see more hello's.

4. my toking buddy/ex roommate moved up to ATL and he's wary about who to smoke with, so he still comes back down over the weekends and smoke with me.

greetings and welcome to GC

5. I am also in atl area and also a newbie so welcome aboard....

6. shit dudes yall are around some of the best green in the state. Im in GA too, we got some sticky ick icky lol. welcome to the forum their is an abundant amount of info here.

7. Even tho i am newbie , i have bee checking out different forums and this seems to be the best of the best...

8. welcome to grass city, cant want to read your future posts and stuff lol :smoke:

9. Welcome to the city from Ga as well checkout the SEC group South Eastern Cannabis.