Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Green Mt Grow, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Hello,

I would like to start out by thanking everyone on here for posting their knowledge. It saved my first outdoor grow here in VT. I should say one plant and not grow. Vermont legalized recreational this summer and it caught me off guard because it didn't look like the bill was going to be passed, but it was.

I live in the Green Mountains and it has been decades since I grew any and it was all indoors and clones back then. I found out that outdoor growing in the Northeast can be very challenging and I used this site to save me from the many crises I faced since May. So thanks to all of you fine people again!

The plant I am growing came from a seed that I found in a bag of medical but I cannot remember what strain it was. It started off into two separate main colas? I cannot remember seeing this before. I provided pics. Is this common and is it good or did it take away from having one giant cola?

I am not sure what week of bloom she is in because I am not sure when you would count the start date? I saw a few white hairs in July but no actual buds until mid August. The weather is getting very cold and damp now. Lows in the lower 40's and highs in the lower 60's. Severe fog and mist every morning. I keep her in the garage at night with a heater on but I am worried about the shock of cold during the day. Not much sun coming up either. Can this weather ruin the buds? I would like to keep her alive until she has some amber trics but not if it will ruin the buds. Any idea how far along I am? Thanks again everyone and I look forward to many future conversations and I hope I didn't come off as rude. Even though I have not been an official member on here I have come on here so much that I feel as if I was one. I hope I may be even able to pass on some indoor knowledge in the future.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1